A Nigeria Conglomerates with a multinational perspective, is currently seeking to recruit senior level, result-oriented and high pedigree Executives, particularly with FMCG background, that have demonstrable track record of success and beating the odds. Competitive remuneration packages and challenging prospects await the successful candidates.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
- Lead and develop the Sales and Marketing Teams to support Business strategies and to deliver profitable Sales growth.
- Recommend and implement any changes needed to align the Teams with the overall business strategy.
- Create and sustain effective collaborative partnerships with key Channel Partners and Business Drivers.
- Determine and implement the most appropriate Market structures to achieve revenue goals, secure new business opportunities and win Customers.
- Provide strategic direction for the overall operations of various Business units to achieve Corporate Goals.
- Advise on Business direction, Competition and Market Trends, including Technology trends.
Qualifications, Skills & Experience
- Minimum of Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Social Sciences, Engineering or any other related field.
- An MBA will be an added advantage.
- Excellent Leadership and Communication skills.
- Excellent Organisational skills.
- Strong selling, Presentation and Negotiation skills.
- Experience in establishing and building strong collaborative business partnerships with Channel Partners, Business Drivers and end users.
- Above 45 years of age with minimum of 18 years Sales experience, at least 8 years of which must be at senior sales management position, preferably in FMCG Industry.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their Curriculum Vitae (prepared as a Microsoft Word document) with contact telephone numbers, current work location, e-mail address and scanned passport-size photography to: email@example.com quoting the corresponding reference number as the subject of the email.
Note: All applications will the treated in strict confidence and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale