Job Opportunity at a Leading Oil and Gas Conglomerate
Posted on: 14 September, 2016
Deadline: 28 September, 2016
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View Jobs posted same day
A leading Oil and Gas Conglomerate in West Africa, with Operations in the Upstream and Downstream Sectors, requires the services of experienced and dynamic individuals to serve in the capacity below
Job Ref: Dbdso
Specific responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Providing direction for the Commercial, Sales, Technical and other teams I achieving challenging targets and objectives.
- Coordinating Resources, both Internal and External, to ensure the continued growth of the Company.
- Managing the efficiency of specific areas of the business by analyzing market needs, tracking market trends, assessing customer demand and competitive offerings to identify and define new potential business opportunities, products and services.
- Championing new product launches and managing all details, including defining a unique value proposition, and identifying target accounts.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Business Administration, Marketing, Social Sciences or any other relevant discipline.
- Post-graduate qualification in Business Administration and/or any other relevant discipline will be an added advantage.
- Strong analytical, leadership, selling and communication skills.
- Business / Market Intelligence.
- Risk and Financial Management.
- High entrepreneurial and customer-centric orientation.
- Ability to handle the pressures of working in a dynamic and result oriented environment.
- Stakeholder Management skills.
- Minimum of 20 years progressive Operational, Sales / Marketing and Managerial experience, with a minimum of 5 years at Top Managerial Level in a reputable Oil and Gas Company.
- Vast Commercial experience, with proven track record of achievement in driving Business Volume, Sales and Revenues.
- Experience with new product development and market launch.
- Experience with financial analysis, pricing, and cost analysis of various Products.
- Handling critical assignments with tangible success.
Method of Application
Applicants should quote the corresponding reference number as the subject and e-mail their Curriculum Vitae (prepared as a Microsoft Word document) with contact telephone numbers, current work location, e-mail address and scanned passport-size photograph to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: All applications will be treated in strict confidence and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Graduate Front Desk Officer at Beneprojecti Nigeria Limited
- Assistant Business Development Manager at eRecruiter Nigeria
- Job Vacancies at Fadac Resources
- Engineering Vacancy at Energi Talent Resourcing
- Onstream Group Recruiting HSSEQ QA/QC Managers
- Job Openings at AOS Orwell
- Accountants at Integrated Oil & Gas Limited
- Job Openings at an Oil and Gas Firm - Vic Lawrence and Associates Limited