Job Opportunity in a Security Agency Via Bradfield Consulting
Posted on: 14 September, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Security
View All Jobs at Bradfield Consulting
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Our Client, a Leading Indigenous Security Agency that services the Oil and Gas, Telecommunication Industry and others as needed per time is looking for Experienced Security Personnel for the position of an Operations Manager in different locations.
JOB PURPOSE: Ensuring all aspects of daily operations are carried out effectively and efficiently with multi-location oversight of personnel and client sites.
- Supervision of guards in all existing location/s in the region
- Assist in the recruitment and selections of new guards for various beats.
- Ensure adherence of company’s code of conduct and guard orders by security operatives.
- Regular update of security operative’s data.
- Coordinate deployment and redeployment of guards according to personnel requirements.
- Ensure all new applicants meet the requirements of the company i.e. height, age, documentation.
- Train subordinate security operatives or other organization members in security rules and procedures.
- Conduct physical examinations of property to ensure compliance with security policies and regulations.
- Communicate security status, updates, and actual or potential problems, using established protocols.
- Preparations of weekly reports on activities and status reports on beats, patrol etc.
- Ensure excellent customer service by all security operatives towards all clients.
- Build and maintain networks with existing and potential clients
- Assist management in deal negotiations, contract development etc. as required.
- Development strategies to improve business performance.
EDUCATION: A bachelor’s degree / HND in any Discipline is a Must
KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Security Protocols
- Fire & Health and Safety
- Crime Prevention and Security Awareness
- Experience in the Military /Navy or Mobile Police Force is an added advantage
- 10 - 15 years minimum experience in a similar function
- Must be able to observe situations and make appropriate responses.
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
- Interpersonal skills
- Ability to discipline/address any violation of company policy in a respectful and professional manner
- Strong leadership skills
- Problem solving/analysis
- Customer relations
- Business development skills
- Must have a keen eye for detail and be trustworthy.
- Ability to manage others effectively.
- Must have no criminal record.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Bradfield Consulting career website on bradfieldconsulting.has-jobs.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Bradfield ConsultingSimilar Jobs
- Driver at Fortune Security Company Limited
- IT Officer at Proforce Limited