BukiHQ Media is a strategic, solutions-driven public and media relations consultancy firm that specializes in public relations, reputation management, event management, brand management and activation, crisis management, content development and corporate communications. We are the bridge between clients and the general public, and we shape public perception of our clients and their work through honest, creative and effective use of communication channels. As public media relations and communications specialists, we are in a strong position to successfully handle assignments and projects for clients. At BukiHQ Media, we have a culture of excellence, and through our creative use of communications tools and technology while adhering to PR ethics and standards, we are redefining Public and Media Relations in Nigeria.
The Public & Media Relations Consultant works as the intermediary between the public a brand, a personality, an organization or business. The Public & media Relations Consultant manages reputation, publicity campaigns, leverages all platforms and avenues to gain support and credit for clients, as well as influence opinions in Buki HQ Media clients’ best interest.
- Have excellent communication, interpersonal and writing skills
- Have good teamwork, analytical and problem-solving skills
- business awareness and a good knowledge of main stream an d secular media as well as current affairs
- Prior experience in PR, communications, marketing and media is highly desirable
Public & Media Relations Consultant’s responsibilities are to;
- Plan, develop and implement PR strategies for clients
- Network and socialise with clients, the media, PR colleagues and competition to build and maintain relationships.
- Engage primary, secondary and third party endorsements, to defined target audiences in order to establish and maintain goodwill and understanding between an clients and the public
- Use all forms of media and communication to build, maintain and manage the reputation and crisis situations of Buki HQ Media clients.
- Research, write and manage use and distribution of press materials to targeted media or channels
- Engage in market research for outreach reviews; collate and analyse media coverage, impacts and trends.
- Prepare and supervise the production of press kits, publicity brochures, handouts, direct mail leaflets, promotional videos, photographs, films and multimedia materials
- Devise and coordinate photo opportunities or visibility mediums per client requirements
- Organise events such as press conferences, interviews/shows, concerts, exhibitions, galas, open days and tours.
- Speak publicly at interviews, press conferences and presentations to promote Buki HQ media goals and objectives in the industry
- Provide clients with information about new promotional opportunities and current PR campaigns progress
- Liaise with and answer enquiries from media, individuals and other organisations for Buki HQ Media Client’s benefits
- Liaising with clients, operations and journalistic staff about budgets, timescales and objectives
- Source and manage speaking and sponsorship opportunities for clients as required
- Foster community relations and initiatives
go to method of application »
The Head of Client Account serves as liaison between Buki HQ Media and its clients, ensuring excellent customer service and client satisfaction. The Head of Client Account is also responsible for managing client relationships, developing account plans, and delivering proposals.
- Proven account management or other relevant experience
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization and to external stakeholders.
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- BA/BSc/HND degree or equivalent relevant experience
Head of Client Accounts responsibilities are to;
- Maintain and develop client-business relationships; understand their clients' needs or objectives and liaise closely with them throughout the course of the client’s project, and ensure that all projects are completed on time.
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key accounts, client stakeholders, sponsors and media partners.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of Buki HQ Media solutions according to client needs and objectives.
- Communicate weekly progress of initiatives and client’s account clearly to internal and external stakeholders.
- Design plans and create appealing concepts for management.
- Communicate timelines to all stakeholders on set goals
- Keep updated knowledge of PR competition and proactively develop creative solutions for existing clients, ensuring that clients are satisfied with the company at all times.
- Manage and coordinate campaigns post client approval and ensure that the projects run smoothly.
- Write and produce presentations and press releases
- Deal with enquiries from the public, the press, and related organisations
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply button below
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale