The Place - We are a fast growing, world class, and dynamic, multi-billion Nigerian conglomerates, established and managed by a team of professionals with decades of management consulting and accounting experience/ training from Arthur Andersen (now KPMG in Nigeria). We are presently into restaurants, hotel, and nightclubbing. We are opening new outlets in Lagos and looking for high-flying individual who shares the values of hard work, commitment and integrity and places high premium on personal development and career growth.
Coordinate the effective executive of all general administrative support tasks and activities across the organization
- Coordinate, manage and monitor activities of vendors/service providers
- Responsible for providing admin support to head office and liaison with other user department
- Monitor and ensure timely payment of relevant utilities across locations- land use charge, NEPA bills, rent, local/government dues etc.
- Act as key interface in dealing with government and regulatory bodies across all locations-LASAA, LASEPA etc.
- Act as liaison with legal with regards drafting, documentation and monitoring of all legal and commercial contracts- vendor contracts, lease agreements etc.
- Assist with maintaining proper and safe custody of relevant documents
- Coordinate the management and monitoring of landlines etc.
Qualifications and skills needed
- A first degree and 2-3 years of relevant experience
- Highly organized and extremely detailed oriented
- High level of proactivity and ability to follow through assigned tasks
- Self-motivated and results oriented
- Good communication skills
- Display a high level of integrity
- Good use of Microsoft office tools
Candidates who do not meet the above criteria need not apply.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to The Place career website on www.smartrecruiters.com to apply
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.