Career Opportunity at ABB
Posted on: 13 September, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Engineering / Technical
View All Jobs at ABB
ABB is a leader in power and automation technologies that enable utility, industry, and transport and infrastructure customers to improve their performance while lowering environmental impact. The ABB Group of companies operates in roughly 100 countries and employs about 140,000 people.
- Sell products/systems/services within a designated market in accordance with strategy.
- Build long term customer relationships and manage resolution to specific customer needs and issues.
- Identify and develop sales opportunities.
- Establishes and maintains effective customer relationships to understand customer needs, promote customer understanding of full product/systems/ services offering, and align to provide a solution.
- Ensures a positive customer experience throughout the sales process.
- Creates added value for the customer and ABB by using effective sales techniques.
- Communicates details in accordance with ABB offering and strategy.
Volume and profit:
- Sells products/systems/services to customers, focusing on volume, mix and profitability targets for assigned Business Units/Product Groups.
- Prepares sales plans using company tools.
- Performs regular status reviews and proposes recovery plan(s) in cases of potential order shortfalls.
- Ensures efficient marketing activities and value proposition to customers.
New market opportunities:
- Identifies and drives the development of new market opportunities in the designated market and ensures know-how sharing and cross-collaboration.
- Experience 3 to 5 years in sales of electrical equipment.
- Proactivity, business vision, customer relationship capacity, desirable knowledge of CRM, risk analysis capacity, collaboration with product managers.
- Solid experience in the market knowledge OEMS and system integrators
- Electrical, Electronic or similar engineering.
- Willingness to travel 50%
- English language
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to ABB career website on www.linkedin.com to apply
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about ABBSimilar Jobs
- Fresh Vacancies at Elizade Toyota Nigeria Limited
- Business Development Expert/ Sales Engineer at Nigerian Foundries Limited
- Legal Counsel at Azikel Group
- Lift Installer at Jamino Elevator International Limited
- Lead Geotechnical Engineer at a Civil Engineering Company - ValueFronteira Limited
- Senior Planner at Nigerdock Nigeria Plc
- Mining Engineers (Senior & Junior) at Mosra Enerji Limited
- Transport Facilitation Experts at ValueFronteira Limited