Lorache Consulting - Our client, is currently seeking to employ suitably qualified candidate to fill the position of Call Agent Supervisor.
Function/Domain: Call Service/ Customer Relations
Reporting To: HOD Customer Service
- To monitor transaction quality of CSD,(Outbound/Inbound/Backend/Frontend)agents.
- To monitor performance report of teams.
- Audit processes for identifying process gap and provide input for process efficiency.
- Conduct root cause and training needs analysis for various process.
- Responsible for team motivation and create team synergy for enhanced KPI performance.
- Maintain records of QA reports history of official of officials and share them with supervisors /HOD.
- Prepare monthly performance for management review and action.
- Customer focus, Result Oriented, Leadership quality, Energetic and Assertive, Knowledge of AVAYA and recording structure, Proficient with Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Team player.
Desired Attributes: Relevant Industry Experience, should have planning and organizing skills. Good interpersonal skills
- Qualification: Graduate / Post graduate.
- Desired Experience: 3/5 Years
go to method of application »
- Organizes and directs the day-to-day activities related to the operation of the Call Center.
- Responsible for managing, training & guiding call center agents in performing their duties.
- Provides support, reports & resolves problems and complaints.
- Monitors agents & contact center performance, and analyzes reports.
- Helps developing schedules to ensure adequate staffing levels.
- Supervises, plans and manages functions related to Call Center work area.
- Oversees and directs the day-to-day activities of telephone operators and call center agents.
- Acts as a source of information and answers operator/agents questions, assigns tasks, follows up and gives instructions as necessary.
- Carries out supervision, coaching, call monitoring, training, reviewing and disciplining of all operators/agents.
- Attends, follows up & resolves customer complaints.
- Carries out performance monitoring, measurement and evaluation of all operators/agents to improve efficiency.
- Ensure that team members obtain the appropriate training and support to best apply their knowledge and skills on the job.
- Routine contacts with HOD Customer Service. Frequent contact with employees in other departments for the exchange of information.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or related field.
- Five years customer service experience with at least two years in a supervisory experience leading teams (Call Center environment preferred).
- Excellent communication, leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent command of English and other language.
- Good knowledge of commonly used word processing, spreadsheet, and database software packages.
go to method of application »
Reporting to: Supervisor (Call Center)
- Handle customers complaint, request and queries via inbound calls.
- Will be responsible for calling customers who are overdue on payments on their accounts.
- Make calls to customers who have previously indicated a need for help with technical problems.
- Prepare daily activities report and share with TL/ Supervisor and HOD.
- Ensure relevant communication, data and record are updated and recorded accordingly.
- Identify and escalate situation requiring urgent attention to appropriate department.
- Build customer interest in product and services for all queries being attended to.
- Ensure that calls are answered within defined threshold of 20seconds.
- Customer Service/ Customer interaction group.
- Computer Knowledge, Internet and Tech Savvy, Customer queries resolving skills, Sales Acumen, Customer focus, Excel Knowledge is a must, Languages (Hausa, Igbo, Yoruba and English)
- Relevant industry experience Preferred.
Qualification and Desired Experience:
- Candidate should possess Graduate / Post Graduate qualification.
- Must have 1-3 Years
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their application letters and CV's to email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.