Customer Care / Marketing Role at Orb Solutions
Posted on: 13 September, 2016
Deadline: 21 September, 2016
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Orb Solutions
Orb Solutions, an IT - Technology Company in the heart of Ikeja, which delivers integrated solutions that make tangible business results and drive client profitability.
- We have an excellent opportunity, with an immediate start, for a personable and upbeat candidate who is able to excel in a performance driven environment.
- The ideal candidate must demonstrate unmatched interpersonal skills and be able to become the ‘face’ of the company for the client.
- He/She must be able to apply a personal touch to all client interactions.
- You will be involved in all aspects of the marketing mix. Supporting the team with all initiatives including: copy-writing, driving sales, product reviews, report writing, and aspects of client services.
- Objectives include increasing brand perception, building awareness of product/service/solution benefits, and ultimately generating revenue and loyalty within the B2B industry.
- Engage within the targeted audience in a professional and welcoming manner, and determine qualification status
- Align clients’ needs with product and service offerings
- Create lead generation for high profile clients
- Creating and distributing creative materials for quarterly drives and incentives
- Provide exceptional customer support & client care
- Coordinating the development, communication and procurement of introductory merchandising materials for existing and new item launches
- Experience in B2B and B2C marketing, client relations, customer support, client care, customer service or related fields dealing with the general public is an asset (minimum 2yrs)
- Excellent organizational, presentation, verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent skills in MS Office applications
- Strong internal and external customer focus
- Creative thinker with an ability to think “outside of the box”
- Applicant must be organized and able to manage multiple projects with various deadlines, specific time constraints and conflicting priorities
- Readiness to travel (national or international, as required)
Ideal candidates should have the following skills/experience:
- 2 - 3 years previous sales/marketing experience
- Client liaison and being the initial point of contact for all inbound enquiries
- Assisting with the creation of design briefs and marketing materials.
- Identifying new business opportunities
- Coordinating, develop and delivering communication plans/messages for B2B audience – including copy-writing, reports and proofreading
- Experience of delivering business objectives through commercially driven marketing strategy
- Strategic sales and marketing thinking coupled with the ability to clearly understand a client’s business problem, design and deliver a long-term solution
- Proven ability to grow a high complex and highly demanding account, deliver a commercially successful client programme sustainably, and retain clients.
- Evidence of leading, motivating and inspiring a team, ensuring high quality delivery through effective management
- Perform other duties assigned.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward an up-to-date copy of their CV's to email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Orb SolutionsSimilar Jobs
- Brand Representatives at Novtech Solutions
- Renewable Energy Sales Manager - West Africa at GE Nigeria
- Fresh Jobs at MainOne Cable
- Web Developers / Graphic Designers at Oyster Integrated Company Limited
- Career Opportunity at QuintilesIMS
- Ongoing Technology Recruitment at 25th & Staffing
- Partner Business Manager at Hewlett Packard (HP)
- Career Opportunity at Ecolab