Vuzela Limited is a professional services company with expertise in ISO 9001-2015 Quality Management Systems, and is accredited by Standards Organization of Nigeria (SON) as a Management Systems Consultant and Training Organization.
REPORTS TO: EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR
SKILLS: Proven experience in digital marketing and online PR in an agency or consumer branding environment , Strong understanding of the digital landscape and how it can be used to support and develop the brand, Good experience and understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements, Experience of digital content management, Familiarity with brand marketing sites, Excellent copywriting skills, Search engine experience and the ability to generate inbound links from the internet, Proficiency using tools to track and report on response rates, traffic and pick up, PPC marketing and banner advertising Experience, Campaign management Experience through e.g. Google Ad Words, Ad Mob, Email, Experience of budgeting, reporting and analysis (Excel), Positive work ethic with a willingness to engage with and love our brand.
- To be responsible for developing, executing and delivering the clients/company’s digital / online marketing strategy, planning and budget to include online, new media, web, e-commerce and SEO to drive the business forwards through key marketing channels.·
- To interpret brand parameters and goals and set up a vision for achieving them through communication vehicles.
- To be responsible for managing online branding, communications and campaigns by website, email marketing, building the online community, attracting new customers, search engine optimization, and search marketing.
- To review technologies and explore new developments in the digital landscape to find ways to more effectively deliver the communication and business objectives of the company
- To be responsible for managing all client communications to drive leads and ensure through gap analysis, appropriate support to correct performance within cost effective targets.
- To be responsible for planning/improving the design, usability content and conversion points of the client’s websites and for the promotion and growth of the clients web properties.
- To be responsible for identifying and prioritizing digital marketing objectives, creating and communicating Marketing targets / briefs.
- To review the performance of all sites and for campaign reporting to ensure that revenue and costs per acquisition are managed and to ensure delivery of ROI
- To develop and execute solid plans to increase page views, unique visitors, dwell time and site ‘stickiness’ to encourage repeat usage.
- To analyze campaigns, identify trends and provide fast, accurate reports, optimizing campaigns to produce the best return on investment for the clients.
- To implement and monitor SEO and PPC strategy to drive traffic and conversion rates· To manage the use of digital media to support the company’s product strategy
- To take responsibility for managing significant digital marketing projects ensuring that they are delivered within budget and scope·
- To develop and maintain strong relationships with colleagues and third party providers and drive marketing best practice within the organization.
- To speak positively and enthusiastically about the company and its products and services to ensure that a professional company and brand image is provided at all times to customers and colleagues.
- To work as part of a wider team to drive traffic to the website and achieve the departmental standards and organizational objectives.
- To work together with other departments and divisions within the organization to identify any process improvements and improve standards, efficiency and profitability.
- Minimum Masters Degree from a reputable university in Business Administration.
- Have 15 years proven working experience in Digital Business Development in Telecommunications Industry.
- Clear understanding of Operations at Top Management Level.
Method of Application
Please send CV to email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.