The French Section of Médecins Sans Frontières is recruiting for its project in Jahun:
Job Title: Administrative / Finance Assistant
Médecins Sans Frontières is a private, non-profit international humanitarian organization dedicated to providing medical assistance to populations in crisis, without discrimination and regardless of race, religion, creed or political affiliation.
- Manage the administrative files of the staff with confidentiality and according to the MSF Internal Regulation;
- Enter data into the HR database and personal files and keep them up-to-date in order to facilitate HR processes management.
- Update Social security & Tax office employee files in order to meet legal requirements and duties.
- Assist the Administrator with contracts, leaves or any other HR request;
- Calculate accurately the monthly payroll.
- Manage, register and archive the accounting of the mission according to MSF protocols as well as the budget;
- Guaranteeing the respect of money management procedures:
- Processing payment in a timely fashion (direct payment/operational advances)
- Keep strict on all documentation involved, informing the administration manager of any sort of disparity;
- File the accounting documents and enter the accounting pieces in the accounting software, with the support from the Administration Manager and/or the Accounting Manager (ACMA).
- Degree in business administration and/or accounting, desirable;
- Good ability in Microsoft excel;
- Computer skills and good faculty to learn new software;
- Strong work ethic, commitment to humanitarian objectives and interest in health care;
- High motivation, flexibility, quick learning and team working;
- Fluent in spoken and written English.
- 208 working hours per month and roster flexibility required.
- Monthly Gross salary of N184, 615. (One hundred and eighty four thousand six hundred and fifteen naira only)
Method of Application
Submit your CV, qualifications and a cover letter with contact details to the MSF Admin Office in Jahun (“Application Box” at the Watchmen Desk). (With Reference ADMIN/FIN ASSISTANT)
Applications can be submitted in person or by email to:
Deadline for the submission of applications: 21st September 2016.
Please make sure to submit your application on or before this date.
NB: only successful applicants will be called for interview.
Notice: No monetary transactions, neither demands of favours in kind, nor other types of favouritism will be tolerated in the recruitment process.
MSF reserves the right to refuse hiring of a candidate having benefitted from such acts. All illicit demands of these types may be pursued through the judicial system.
Closing Date: 21st September, 2016
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.