Human Resource / Learning Job Vacancy at Michael Stevens
Posted on: 9 September, 2016
Deadline: 30 September, 2016
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Michael Stevens Consulting
Michael Stevens Consulting, is currently recruiting on behalf of its client to fill the position of Learning & Development Manager.
- Our Client is looking for an experienced Learning& Development Manager to devise its organizational training strategy, oversee its implementation and assess its outcomes.
- You will identify training and developmental needs and drive suitable training initiatives that build loyalty to the firm.
- The goal is to enhance employees’ skills, performance, productivity and quality of work.
- Identify and assess future and current training needs through job analysis, career paths, annual performance appraisals and consultation with line managers
- Draw an overall or individualized training and development plan that addresses needs and expectations
- Deploy a wide variety of training methods
- Conduct effective induction and orientation sessions
- Monitor and evaluate training program’s effectiveness, success and ROI periodically and report on them
- Manage training budget
- Provide opportunities for ongoing development
- Resolve any specific problems and tailor programs as necessary
- Maintain a keen understanding of training trends, developments and best practices
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent
- 5 - 7 Years experience. Preferably in a consulting firm.
- Familiarity with traditional and modern training methods (mentoring, coaching, on-the-job or in classroom training, e-learning, workshops, simulations etc)
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Ability to plan, multi-task and manage time effectively
- Strong report writing and record keeping ability
- Good computer and database skills
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Michael Stevens ConsultingSimilar Jobs
- Security Support Officers at a Leading Bank - Rovedana Consulting
- Job Vacancies at HRLeverage Africa
- Jobs at Bleuapple Consulting
- General Manager, Administration at Ralds and Agate Limited
- Social Media/Content Stategist at AFM Recruit
- Job Vacancies at Bradfield Consulting
- Territory Sales Managers at Michael Stevens Consulting
- Training Coordinators at Workforce Group