Fresh Job Opportunity at Lonadek
Posted on: 9 September, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Lonadek
Lonadek, is a preferred firm of local content consultants, committed to developing capacity, capability and competence across various sectors of the economy. Our aim is to identify, develop and engage local content while leveraging on technology to maximize productivity and profitability.
- Create and manage all published content (images, video and written).
- Develop and expand community and/or blogger outreach efforts.
- Manage social media platforms (i.e. Facebook, Twitter, etc).
- Design, create and manage promotions and social ad campaigns.
- Excel at building and maintaining sales relationships, online and offline
- Screen, respond and forward any incoming calls, emails and onsite enquiries effectively and efficiently
- Keep record of customer interactions and file documents in accordance with company procedures, guidelines and policies
- Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication.
- Receive and sort daily mails/deliveries/couriers
- Any other assignment
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Lonadek career website on recruit.zohopublic.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about LonadekSimilar Jobs
- Transmission Integration Engineer at a Leading Telecoms Company - MacTay Consulting
- Graduate Marketing Associates at Martyns Consulting
- Sales Officer at MasterMindsHRSG Management Consulting
- Financial Collector at Fosad Consulting
- Bike Riders at Gokada - Proten International
- Jobs at dipoleDIAMOND
- Government Relations Territory Manager at Thomson Reuters
- Job Opportunities at Box & Cedar