Human Edge Consulting - Our client, the local subsidiary of a global communications planning and media buying network delivers smart strategic thinking and creative innovation to many of the world’s leading brands.
Reporting to the Managing Director, you will be expected to contribute at a senior level to the strategic planning partnership between internal client service and assigned clients.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Identifying opportunities, helping solidify objectives, applying analysis and developing insights for assigned key businesses
- Building a strategic voice within the agency/client team
- Positively growing the profitability and reputation of the agency with a focused strategic vision on business growth
- Supervising and ensuring professional development of the strategic planning team
- Monitoring company and market performance to determine if strategies need to be adjusted or new strategies should be introduced
- Minimum of 10 years’ cognate experience in a strategy-focused role, four of which should have been at executive or senior management level
- MBA holder or other Master’s degree (in a Science based or Management based discipline) with relevant professional membership/certification
- Industry wide experience and proven track record of performance across clientele in various sectors of the economy with key focus on experience in building Agency-Client portfolios. A regional responsibility in a similar role will be an added advantage
- An experienced team leader with strong ability to identify strategic needs and lead all aspects of communications planning with cut-through insights and analytics to deliver winning media proposals
- Deep knowledge and robust understanding of a wide range of industries, markets and brands; willingness to adopt a flexible schedule to meet client commitments and to undertake short- notice travel as maybe required to research and drive regional business development initiatives
- Self-motivated and willing to expand knowledge through deliberate immersion and ownership of the Agency’s propriety communications planning methodology
This position offers the opportunity to work in a dynamic fast-paced environment with some of the most highly regarded experts in the global marketing communications industry. A competitive remuneration package will be made available to the successful candidate.
Method of Application
To apply online, please send a comprehensive résumé to email@example.com quoting the job reference as subject of your e-mail or send an application and resume direct to the Head, Staffing Services Division, Human Edge Limited, 9B Onipinla Lane, off James Oluleye Street (Harmony Enclave Estate) Adeniyi Jones Ikeja, Lagos.