Job Vacancy at Betaplus
Posted on: 9 September, 2016
Deadline: 18 September, 2016
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View All Jobs at Betaplus
Betaplus is a leading Financial Institution in Africa offering a portfolio of customised and innovative services in our chosen market to improve access to finance, markets and advisory services by creating opportunities and offering innovative financial solutions to our customers; harnessing our core resources and strategic alliances with reputable institutions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
- We are currently in need of a finance supervisor. This position will be directly responsible for overseeing the financial and accounting activities of organization with minimum risk and maximum efficiency.
- The incumbent will also advise the company on financial issues, prepare financial reports and develop financial procedures, according to organizational objectives.
- Develop appropriate system of policies and procedure
- Advise the senior management team on financial planning, budgeting, cash flow, investment priorities, and policy matters.
- Represent the organization externally, as necessary, particularly in banking and lease negotiations.
- Forecast cash flow positions, related borrowing needs, and available funds for investment
- Mitigate financial risks related to the interest rates on the company's transactions, as well as on its foreign exchange positions
- Monitor the preparation and variances in the company's budget
- Assist management in the formulation of its overall strategic direction
- Engage in cost reduction analyses in all areas of the company
- Review the performance of competitors, engage in benchmarking and report on key issues to management
- Interpret the company's financial results to management and recommend improvement activities
- Manage the capital budgeting process, based on constraint analysis and discounted cash flow analysis.
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements
- First degree in Business, Accounting or other Finance related discipline from a reputable tertiary institution.
- A Relevant Master’s degree.
- A relevant professional qualification (e.g. ACA, ACCA, CPA, CFE, FRM).
- Advanced level of proficiency in the use of Microsoft (MS) Windows utilities/tools: MS Excel, MS Word, MS Power Point, MS Outlook & Accounting Software.
- 4 - 6 years relevant experience.
- Familiar with the audit & statutory requirements
- Ability to prepare/review complex financial models
- International experience desirable
- Proven track record of success facilitating progressive organizational change and development within a growing organization
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org stating the position as the subject of the email.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about BetaplusSimilar Jobs
- Information Technology Job Vacancy at AB Microfinance Bank Nigeria Limited
- Graduate Customer Service Assurance Officers at a Financial Services Company - Workforce Group
- Job Vacancies at ARM Life Plc
- Job Opportunities at a Fast Growing Microfinance Bank
- Job Vacancies at Recruut
- Jobs at Credit Business Services Global Limited (CBS Credit)
- Job Opportunity at Regent Microfinance Bank Limited
- Legal Vacancy at Abbey Mortgage Bank