Latest Job Opportunity at Saro Lifecare Limited
Posted on: 9 September, 2016
Deadline: 16 September, 2016
View Jobs in Agriculture / Agro-Allied
View All Jobs at Saro Lifecare Limited
Saro Lifecare Limited - We are AgriSeedCo Nigeria Limited, a joint venture between Seed West Africa Limited (a subsidiary of Seed CO International Limited, a public listed Company incorporated in Zimbabwe and quoted on the Zimbabwe Stock Exchange), a leading producer and marketer of certified seeds in Africa and Saro AgroSciences Limited a leading Nigeria Agro Input provider and marketer, this Joint venture a new entrant to the Nigeria seed industry was incorporated in Nigeria under the name AgriSeed Co Nigeria Limited in 2013.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
- Successful candidate will be responsible for the strategic financial overview and is expected to apply financial acumen and business expertise to establish adequate and functional controls in the financial reporting systems of the business Unit.
- Ability to prepare financial statements from the beginning to the end and articulate complex issues in a straight forward manner must be demonstrated clearly.
- Responsibilities include reporting, budgeting, forecasting, tax, compliance and payables functions for the Business unit.
- The role will also form part of the Business Unit's leadership team, provide leadership for the Finance function by managing a team of direct reports, ensure best practice and be proactive in implementing change as appropriate to Finance processes, systems and reporting. A good knowledge of IFRS is key.
- Ability to create a culture of high performance and people management.
- He/she should be able to align functions and resources, and deploy people and skills optimally to achieve strategic priorities.
- Able to present reports competently and confidently to the Group senior management and negotiate effectively with business partners
- Must have clear focus, give attention to details and be a strategic thinker who is focused on execution.
- Strong financial/analytical experience.
- Must possess People Management Skills.
- Able to work to tight deadlines
- Work experience in an ERP environment. Particularly, knowledge of SAGE ERP 300 (ACCPAC) will be an added advantage.
Qualifications and Skills
- B.Sc in Economics, finance, or accounting, is required.
- Must be a chartered Accountant (ACCA or ACA).
- An MBA or equivalent postgraduate management degree will be an advantage
- Applicant must have 5-8yrs working experience
- Age: 28-33yrs old
Special Skills & Key Behavioral Competencies:
- Computer literate
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae Using their Location & Position applied for as the subject of the mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Saro Lifecare LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Job Openings at a Leading Agro-Allied Company - Elbeo Limited
- Sales Representatives at Syngenta Nigeria
- Job Opportunities at The International Institute of Tropical Agriculture (IITA)
- Job Opportunities at The Candel Company Limited
- Latest Job Openings at the International Institute of Tropical Agriculture (IITA)
- Nursing Officers Vacancy at Rubber Estates Nigeria Limited (RENL)
- Latest Vacancies at Crest Agro Products Limited
- Drivers at Aquada Development Corporation