Job Vacancy at ABB
Posted on: 9 September, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Engineering / Technical
View All Jobs at ABB
ABB is a leader in power and automation technologies that enable utility, industry, and transport and infrastructure customers to improve their performance while lowering environmental impact. The ABB Group of companies operates in roughly 100 countries and employs about 140,000 people.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
As a Service Engineer, you will be responsible for following activities:
- Responsible for the testing, commissioning and after sales service for High voltage Equipment.
- Responsible for attending to customer service, maintenance and troubleshooting requests.
- Responsible for following all safety practices at site and abide all rules and regulation set by the company.
- Well behaved, positive attitude and clear in thinking.
- Externally focused and maintain cordial behavior with the customers and collogues
- Your Diploma in Electrical Engineering with knowledge of electrical equipments is an ideal fit.
- Work experience minimum of 1 to 2 years in testing and commissioning.
- Proficiency in English is required.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to ABB career website on www.linkedin.com to apply
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about ABBSimilar Jobs
- HR Generalist/ Perssonal Assistant at Karbak Ventures Limited
- Job Openings at Karbak Ventures Limited
- General Manager, Business Development & Strategy at Aeti Power Systems and Controls Limited
- Production Manager at Tranos Contracting Limited
- Administrative Officers at RainBird Nigeria Limited
- Engineering Jobs at Orion Group
- Sales/Marketing Engineers at TIKS Automations and Control Limited
- Production Manager at Tranos