Vacancy in a Trading Company
Posted on: 8 January, 2013
Deadline: 22 January, 2013
View Jobs in General
View Jobs posted same day
A trading company jointly owned by foreign and local investors is seeking to engage the services of a Business Development Manager/Chief Operating Officer from any of the following fields: Power Sector, Oil and Gas Services Sector, Home Appliances and Electronics.
- Entrepreneurial and self driven
- Passion and achievement driven
- Strong networking
- Strong negotiation skill
- Good communication
Qualification and Experience
- Minimum of first degree or its equivalent
- Candidate must have worked in any of the sectors mentioned above with experience in marketing, business development and general management aggregating not less than 7 years
- High level of computer literacy.
- Not more than 45 years of age.
- Ability to identify business opportunities with a minimum of 100 - 150 million monthly sales turnover
- Device and deploy highyly slaes strategies, plans and programs for the business
- Ensuring consistent profitability of the business
- Consistently drives volume, market penetration and expansion
- Develop sustainable operational process of involvement
- Develop measures to mitigate risk of the business.
Method of Application
Interested candidates should send their detailed CV to firstname.lastname@example.org not later than the date of this publication.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Sales Roles at a Leading Multinational Company
- MYJOBMAG MUST READ SERIES: GET THE JOB - USE OF ENGLISH