Job Vacancy at Swiss Biostadt Limited
Posted on: 9 September, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Healthcare / Medical
View All Jobs at Swiss Biostadt Limited
Swiss Biostadt Limited - The Company currently carries out businesses in Nigeria, Ghana, Liberia and Sierra Leone and has plans to expand to other West and Central Africa Countries.h
In Nigeria which is the major hub, it is headquartered in Lagos on a sprawling 2.83 acres of land built into state-of-the art offices and laboratories. It has Business offices in Abuja, the Federal Capital and in each of the geo-political zone of the Nigeria federation.
- The Principal function of the Sales Coordinator is to achieve targets and effectively coordinate sales operations & administration of the department in defined territories. The SC has a direct line responsibility to the DBM in managing the business category/department which will contain a cluster of locations and channels. S/he performs this role in addition to their core duty as a Sales Manager of his assigned business.
- The SC will be responsible for Collaborating, initiating, supporting and implementing alongside the DBM in the formulation of value-added strategies to grow the business.
- S/he will lead and work as a team player with the sales team and often provide support through coaching to the Healthcare Business Executives[Reps],
- S/he will be responsible for the set-up of the business category, executing of sales & marketing activity plan.
- S/he will be responsible for the achievement of sales volume and value targets as agreed for the department/category on weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual basis
- Effectively nanage the instruments and consumables delivery value chain to meet clients deadlines
- To ensure that all department’s operations and administration are done in accordance with management laid out rules and regulations.
- To monitor competitors’ operation and market trends and make reports to the management through the office of the DBM within one week of a new development.
- To ensure the effectiveness of the company’s promotional activities by monitoring its implementation in the region.
- To ensure effective monitoring, adequate planning and availability of stock to meet client's expectations.
Method of Application
Applicants should send Cvs to firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Swiss Biostadt LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Regulatory Associates at Roche
- Latest Jobs at Synapse Services
- Job Openings at Synapse Services
- Marketing Officers at Green Field Health Management Ltd
- Medical Laboratory Scientist at Medline Locum Agency
- Obstetrician & Gynaecologist at Newgate Medical Services Limited
- External Auditor at the National Eye Centre, Kaduna
- Sales Manager at Beltrux Medical Laboratory