Job Vacancy in the Downstream Oil and Gas Industry Via KPMG Nigeria
Posted on: 9 September, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at KPMG
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
KPMG Nigeria - Our client operates in the Downstream Oil and Gas Industry, and is currently seeking to hire a creative and innovative individual to fill the position below:
Ref #: EFM/022
Detailed Job Description
The successful candidates will have overall responsibility of:
- Formulating and facilitating the implementation of strategies and plans focused on managing the company’s facilities in the Head Office and all the retail outlets
- Overseeing, as Project Manager, the construction of several new retail outlets (filling stations) being proposed by the company
Qualifications, Experience and Attributes
- First degree in Mechanical or Civil Engineering.
- Postgraduate degree/professional certifications in fields like facilities management, project management, construction management etc. will be relevant.
- Membership of COREN may be an advantage.
- Minimum of eight (8) to ten (12) years’ work experience in a similar position, of which at least two (2) must have been at a supervisory cadre.
- Broad knowledge and hands-on experience of general facilities management.
- In-depth maintenance management understanding of office complexes covering Lifts, Electricals, Mechanicals, etc.
- Familiarity with structures, BOQs and building project management is significant.
- Knowledge of Filling Stations construction (with good track record) is an added advantage.
- Vendor Management, Sourcing and Supply chain experience is required.
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills.
- Change agent with sound integrity and strong ethical values.
- High sense of responsibility, accountability and dependability.
- Balance managerial and facilities management skills set is key.
- Not more than 40 years of age.
- Experience in the Oil and Gas industry is not a must-have.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to KPMG career website on kpmgng.avature.net to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about KPMGSimilar Jobs
- Fresh Jobs at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
- Project Manager at WTS Energy
- Job Opportunities at UnoCasa Limited
- Tender Buyer at Nigerdock Nigeria Plc
- Fresh Vacancies at Primus Group
- Employment Tax Lead - Africa at Baker Hughes - General Electric (GE) Nigeria
- Jobs at Stresert Services Limited
- Latest Vacancies at WTS Energy