Latest Job Opportunity at Dayola Property & Development Company
Posted on: 9 September, 2016
Deadline: 15 September, 2016
View Jobs in Real Estate
View All Jobs at Dayola Property and Development Company
Dayola Property & Development Company was established as a private enterprise in 1999 and was incorporated in 2008. The principal activities of the company include Real Estate Development, Property Trading and Strategic Real Estate Advisory Services. With intent on improving returns on asset employed by investment in real estate sector of emerging markets.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Type: Electrical Engineer
Job Field: Real Estate/Construction
- The Electrical Engineer is responsible for the supervision and survey of all electrical and mechanical work on site, gives design and direction for all mechanical and electrical structures, components and activities on site and gives advices on all electrical material schedules.
The duties of the site electrical engineer include yet are not restricted to:
Design and Conceptualizing:
- To analyse and interpret data
- To verify the accuracy of shop drawings and their compliance to the specification, design and existing local authority standard.
- To perform system calculations and studies for electrical power systems – load flow, voltage drop, motor starting, short circuit studies, and relay coordination studies.
- To ensure that accurate quantity and quality of electrical materials and workmanship are used to satisfy that work completion are within or above set standards.
- To prepare and agree on project specifications, budgets and timescales.
Program of Work:
- To prepare work distribution charts, Bills of materials / material delivery schedule for onsite materials.
- To create a workable program of work in line with the project teams program of works.
- To ensure timely retrieval of materials schedule from the consultants for preparation of material submittal for approvals, preparation of working drawings and as built drawings.
- To cross check and coordinate materials delivered to site and dealing with all operation issues and problems.
- To coordinate with other project personnel in other to ensure that deadlines, procedures and other project requirements are met.
- To support project controls and supervise detailed work plans as well as mini-schedules establishment.
- To take charge and oversee all Electrical works on site
- To design, conduct design check,test, install, and maintain electrical and mechanical structures needed on site.
- To create testing, evaluating, modifying and retesting procedures.
- To Follow up and ensure the Electrical activities on site are according to approved drawings, specification and within the time frame and progress of approved construction program.
- To Follow up and ensure that the installation, inspection and testing of all the Electrical services and work implemented meets the specifications.
- To schedule activities, assign task to groups or individuals, and determine the accuracy of work conducted.
- To review and checking of technical vendor submittals for installation requirements.
- To undertake relevant researches
- Coordinate and check subcontractors on site.
- To liaise with local authorities for the approval of Electrical service drawings and service connection.
- To conduct electrical progress work inspections on continuous basis along with complete end electrical installations checkout.
- Experience: 4 - 5 years
- Strong Knowledge of Electronic Systems, Electronics Troubleshooting, Electronic Testing Design, Project Management, Quality Focus, Database Design, Analyzing Information,
- Reporting Research Results, Attention to Detail and Emphasizing Excellence
- Good Judgment
- Showing logical decision making and a hands on approach.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their applications and CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Dayola Property and Development CompanySimilar Jobs
- Accountant at Sandworth Properties Limited
- Accountant at a Reputable and Well Established Real Estate Company
- Job Vacancy at Private Property Nigeria Limited
- Sales Vacancy at Capital City Development Limited
- Latest Job Vacancies at an Indigenous Estate Development Company - HRLeverage Africa
- Property Manager at ToLet.com.ng
- Car Driver at ToLet.com.ng
- Executive Career at PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC)