Latest Job Opportunity at Fastizers Food and Confectionery Limited
Posted on: 8 September, 2016
Deadline: 16 September, 2016
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at Fastizers Food and Confection
Fastizers Food and Confectionery Limited started with its first production of cookies 5 years ago, desiring to cater to its immediate community. This first batch of home-made Fastizers Cookies, produced with less than N1,000, got so much positive feedback it inspired the production of subsequent batches, however still on a small scale from a home-kitchen.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Code: RD/16
- Generating new product ideas and recipes/Modifying and improving existing recipes
- Staying up-to-date with industry technological developments
- Prepares reports on progress of research and development work, and recommends the addition, expansion or discontinuance of projects.
- Designing processes and machinery for the production of recipes on a large scale
- Working with operations to develop new processes / procedures and ensure that product development efforts are compatible and beneficial to the manufacturing capabilities.
- Conducting research on new product development possibilities and consumer tastes.
- Conducts pre-launch productions of these new products and processes in collaboration with the production team.
- Responsible for implementation of new products into the field.
- Liaising with marketing staff
- Responsible for project management of new product development, and new process development.
- Ensuring that stringent hygiene food safety standards are met
- Identifying and choosing products from suppliers
- Monitoring the use of additives
- Writing reports.
- B.Sc/HND/B.Tech in related field
- Minimum of 4years proven experience in Research/Development in similar industry.
- Thorough knowledge of R&D, and manufacturing
- Strong R&D background in food science industry
- Technical expertise in research and development and proven accomplishments in leading a highly skilled R&D team
- A logical and investigative mind
- Written and oral communication skills
- Good technical skills
- IT skills
Method of Application
Applicants should send a cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using RD/16 as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified applicants will be shortlisted.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Fastizers Food and Confectionery LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Fresh Jobs at Somotex Nigeria Limited
- Supply Planner Specialists at Hayat Kimya Nigeria Limited
- Job Vacancies at a Leading Cement Manufacturing Company - Stresert Services Limited
- Job Vacancies at Adexen Recruitment Agency
- Operations Administrators at Kimberly-Clark
- Nigerian Breweries Plc and ITF - NECA Technical Skills Development Programme 2017
- Transport Manager at a Multinational Manufacturing Company - Aldelia Limited
- Electrical Engineers at a Manufacturing Company - Sales Force Consulting