Latest Job Vacancy at Apata & Ascott Limited
Posted on: 8 September, 2016
Deadline: 15 September, 2016
View Jobs in Hospitality
View Jobs posted same day
Apata & Ascott Limited, is currently seeking to employ suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
- Work directly with management to develop marketing programs, design marketing strategies, and implement marketing campaigns.
- Initiate and implement direct outreach marketing efforts to potential external customers on behalf the company's programs and services.
- Conduct market research and analysis, and establish data management and tracking systems to improve the organization's marketing efforts.
- Represents the organization at various community and business meetings; provides consultation and collaborates on projects
- Develop and execute innovative activities on social media
Qualifications and Skills
- Possess a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- Have background experience in human resource, marketing and/or project management.
- Have an excellent command of English (oral and written).
- Have good networking, representation and communication skills.
- Be self-learner, autonomous and be able to take initiative.
- Fully conversant with IT tools (Microsoft Office, Windows, databases…) and comfortable with social media.
- Have strong organizational and interpersonal skills.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their Resume to: email@example.com Subject of mail "HR Marketing Officer"
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Latest Jobs at Marriott International
- Accountants at a Reputable Hotel - Teclab Management Services Limited
- Food and Beverage Manager at a Reputable 4 Star Hotel - Teclab Management Services Limited
- Graduate Marketing/Sales Officer at a Reputable Event Centre -W-Holistic Business Solutions
- Job Vacancies at Marriott International
- Food and Beverage Manager at Axari Hotel and Suites
- Accounting Jobs in the Hospitality Industry - Mario Consulting Limited
- Pastry Chef at Axari Hotel & Suites