If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
WhiteChapel & Partners is an integrated marketing communication hot-shop with capacity to design customer engaging brand strategies as wells as architecting truly integrated marketing plans that works for your brand.
With a over 10 years hands-on experience in brand development and revitalisation process, our team of highly skilled specialist, continuously discover unique campaign development strategies that consistently guarantee results.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Location: Surulere, Lagos
- Contribute to and develop integrated marketing campaigns.
- Liaising and networking with a range of stakeholders
- Prospecting and converting new clients.
- Development of campaign proposal
- Managing and executing communication campaign
- Liaising with vendors
- Conducting market research
- Contributing to, and developing, marketing plans and strategies;
- Managing campaign budgets and media buying
- Evaluating marketing campaigns;
- Monitoring competitor activity;
- Supporting the marketing manager and other colleagues.
You Will to Show
- Communication and interpersonal skills;
- Analytical skills;
- The ability to use initiative;
- The capacity to work under pressure;
- Influencing and negotiation skills;
- Oral and written skills;
- Business awareness;
- IT literacy.
go to method of application »
- In this exciting role you'll have the chance to put your creativity to the test and help shape a successful company's brand.
- You will have a good understanding of Adobe Suite and have a stunning portfolio to show for it. A degree or relevant experience in a graphic design position is desirable.
- As the Graphic Designer for this role you will also be involved in creating professional designs and layouts for product catalogues, promotional, internal and external documents as well as press materials both in print and online.
- As a result the candidate will be required to manage more than one design brief at a time and work on both print and digital platforms ensuring that designs meet expectations and deadlines.
Additionally, Your Duties Will Involve
- Using an array of design tools including In-Design & Photoshop
- Generating artwork for the company websites and social media channels
- Product Photography - Taking, cropping and processing of all images, maintaining file size to specification guidelines and accurately archiving images to be easily accessed by other departments
- Liaising with external printers and other suppliers
- Liaising with colleagues and managers across the businesses.
- Committed to meeting targets and results driven.
- Flexible and able to work under pressure to tight deadlines as required.
- Outstanding organisational and planning ability.
- Excellent written English and communication skills.
- Able to listen, understand and implement a brief
- Recognised Degree in Graphic Design or equivalent is desirable.
- Must be proficient in design for both print and digital.
- An outstanding portfolio, showcasing finished work and proven commercial results or application.
- Highly creative and passionate with a flair for design and presentation. Self-motivated and enthusiastic, keen learner.
- Ideally the successful candidate will have a proven track record of graphic design; although applications from recent graduates with a relevant degree are also welcome. Personality, creativity and a proactive approach is essential
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.