Latest Job Vacancy at Nampak Cartons Nigeria
Posted on: 8 September, 2016
Deadline: 23 September, 2016
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at NAMPAK
Nampak Cartons Nigeria, Ibadan, is a member of a leading packaging multinational with over 100 operations in 13 countries committed to packaging excellence. As part of our business expansion strategy we seek to fill the post of:
Reports to: The Production Manager
- Operation of an 8-colour gravure printing press
- Assist during planned maintenance of the press and other equipment
- Inspect printed products to conformity with customer specifications and quality standards.
- Maintain an acceptable level of unavoidable waste
- Ink viscosity control during production
- Doctor Blade setup and maintenance
- Account for all raw materials issued for production
- Supervise the activities of crew members on shift
- Any other responsibility as may be assigned.
Qualification, Skills and Experience
- B.Sc or HND with a minimum of Second Class Lower/Lower Credit in Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Printing Technology or other relevant disciplines.
- Have a CAN DO Attitude, commercial orientation and understanding of business issues.
- Minimum of 4 years work experience operating Bobst gravure machines or similar machines.
- Mechanical experience will be of added advantage.
- Good interpersonal relationship and analytical skills, high level of accuracy and ability, to pay attention to details.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their application and CV’s to: email@example.com using the position as subject
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about NAMPAKSimilar Jobs
- Fresh Vacancies at Teclab Management Services Limited
- Jobs at Denna Rossi Limited
- Consumer Connections Marketing Manager at SABmiller Plc
- Quality Assurance Assistant at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc
- General Manager at JMG Limited
- Job Openings at Drury Industries (30 Positions)
- Head, Supply Chain at Adexen Recruitment Agency
- Revenue Finance Manager at the Nigerian Bottling Company Limited