Job Vacancy at Smart Partners Consulting Limited
Posted on: 8 September, 2016
Deadline: 12 September, 2016
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Smart Partners
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Smart Partners Consulting Limited - A Consulting firm in the Mainland region of Lagos, urgently want to take on board passionate graduates (interns) with good personality, basic communication skills, computer savvy and willingness to learn the trade of Human Resources consulting.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
- Nigeria hospitality is becoming a fast growing sector. In view of this growth our client in Lekki Lagos has commissioned us to recruit on their behalf a seasoned Business Manager to take charge of their business operations and management.
- Must have worked in good any reputable companies in the hospitality industry anywhere in the world and must understand Nigerian context very well if a foreigner.
- Good asset Manager: good and experienced at selecting the right team, motivating the team and appraising the team.
- Good at maintenance of the other facilities and has eyes for details.
- Good process Manager: must know and understand very well all the processes, procedures and internal control measures in restaurant and bar management.
- Good profitability manager: understand the different means of making more revenues, good at reducing costs and overheads.
- Assist in communicating company policies and procedures. Promote understanding within the company and across the company’s operations.
- Draft and update job descriptions; assist in classifying positions and/or reclassifying positions as needed for all employees.
- Lead employee on-boarding activities; answer employee questions and provide support to managers when integrating new hires into the organization.
Interested Candidates should:
- Should posses a good first degree and MBA from recognized Universities.
- Minimum of 7years experience in Hotel Management
- Should be between 35 to 45 years old.
- Male or Female
- Presentable Personality
- Sound Communication skills
- Must be familiar with Analytics software’s
- Good knowledge of business branding and Numbers
Method of Application
Applicants should send their detailed CV's and photographs to: firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Smart PartnersSimilar Jobs
- Environmental Officer at BSS Consulting Limited
- Retail Sales Associates at Stresert Services Limited
- Marketing Materials (Apparel and Gifting) Supplier Relationship Manager at Point Group Marketing Services Partner
- Fresh Vacancies at Mario Consulting Limited
- Career Opportunities at Deloitte Nigeria
- Job Vacancies at Adexen Recruitment Agency
- Graduate Social Media Agent at Outcess Solutions Nigeria Limited
- Client Service Manager, Consumer Insights - Ivory Coast at Nielsen Company