Job Vacancy at Janchine Nigeria Limited
Posted on: 8 September, 2016
Deadline: 16 September, 2016
View Jobs in Logistics and Transportation
View All Jobs at Janchine Nigeria Limited
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Janchine Nigeria Limited was incorporated in March 2007 as a Support Services and other Logistics firm. Being Human Capital Managers, we strive to add value to our clients business by providing unequalled, unique and excellent services to various sectors such as Banks, Insurance Companies, Manufacturing, and other corporate organizations, by leveraging on our experienced human capital base.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
- An Admin/Marketing Officer with an engaging role that will ignite strengths in administrative and marketing support, social media coordination, customer service and problem solving.
- A bright individual who can confidently make decisions and turn out results.
- Anticipate and respond to the administrative needs of the Divisional Sales Manager and Sales Reps
- Update social media content on various sites; monitor and report on competitive social media activities
- Prepare/ update sales presentations, sell sheets and trade show documents
- Provide professional marketing, sales and customer service support
- Assist with graphic, website and marketing material development
- Coordinate trade shows and follow up after completion of shows
- Develop new strategies to maximize social media exposure
- Conduct product/ market research and competitor surveys
- Minimum of Bachelor's Degree is required
- Minimum 2 years of Import/ Sales/ Marketing Administration experience a must
- Advanced proficiency with MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint applications
- Experience with social media, web content and management tools.
- Outstanding written, oral and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to work well independently as well as with a team
- High degree of organization, detail focus and initiative
- Strong follow up/ follow through skills.
- Flexible and upbeat personality.
- Must be Familiar with the regulatory bodies (Agency).
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV's to: email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Janchine Nigeria LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Fresh Vacancies at Juremi Group
- Marketing Associates at Connect Rail Services Limited
- Customer Relationship Officer at County Cargo
- Auto A/C Technicians at a Logistics and Transportation Company
- Country Manager – Transport and Logistics at a Logistics and Transportation Company
- Business Development Analyst at Imperial Courier Express
- HR Generalist at Connect Rail Services Limited
- Investment Banking/Corporate Finance Analyst at Connect Capital