Vacancy at Konga.com
Posted on: 8 January, 2013
Deadline: 14 January, 2013
View Jobs in Sales / Retail
View All Jobs at Konga Online Shopping Limited
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
We at konga.com are working to create a new type of retail company. We are building the human technological and logistical systems needed to get Nigerias what they want (mobile, consumer, electronics, beauty supplies, etc) delivered to their doorstep anywhere in Nigeria. We are a driven, focused and well-funded company looking or super talented people.
- Purchase and supply products in a manner that sells the most products and move product inventory.
- Provide customer satisfaction by making it easy for customers to find items
- Determine the right product mix for the online store.
- Determine the type of individual products and the specific numbers that will sleet
- consumer demand,
- Identify product that is of consumer interest,
- Compiling ad summary reports arid managing in store promotions
- Penetrate account by actively listening, identifying customer seeds and expectations and utilizing total company offering to roost customer seeds from a category perspective.
- leverage customer industry, market and competitive informative to gain a competitive edge to drive sates and profitable opportunities for category.
- Ensure self and team members have active business plans that are cross-functionally aligned end routinely liven category reviews,
- Create direction by utilizing appropriate negotiation techniques which guide customers to win-win results
- Identify business challenges and opportunities to create direction and deliver quarterly results
- Bachelor Degree With significant retail experience (ie Category Management Shopper Insights and/or sales experience
- Previous experience communicating complex and/or detailed information to multiple individuals / audience with differing knowledge levels, both in writing and verbally.
- Strong knowledge of Category Management practices and tools,
- Proficiency working in Microsoft Word Excel and PowerPoint.
- Experience in delivering advanced insight with a variety of information streams beyond syndicated data.
- Supervisory/ managerial experience
Competence / Skills
- Ability to draw conclusions, address key opportunities understand and apply market
- research tools to create selling stories.
- Ability to work in conditions which include multiple and sometimes conflicting priorities
- Experience in delivering advanced insights with a variety of information streams beyond syndicated data
- Ensure self and team members have active business plans that are cross-functional aligned and routinely deliver category reviews.
- Create direction by utilizing appropriate negotiation techniques which guide costumers to win-win results
- A selfless team player, yet goal oriented and delivering on an individual capacity basis.
Method of Application
Application Closing Date
14th January, 2013
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send CVs to email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Konga Online Shopping LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Customer Service Officers at OfficeMakers International Limited
- Latest Jobs at Ric- Ken Merchant Limited
- Fresh Jobs at Montaigne Place
- Fresh Jobs at Teclab Management Services Limited
- Jobs at IL Bagno
- Key Account/Wholesaler Executives at DKT International
- Warehouse Manager at Louis Valentino Nigeria Limited
- Accountant at Sundry Markets Limited