Career Opportunity at PricewaterhouseCoopers (PWC)
Posted on: 7 September, 2016
Deadline: 26 September, 2016
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC)
PwC firms help organizations and individuals create the value they are looking for. We are a network of firms in 158 countries with more than 180,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in Assurance, Tax and Advisory services.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Responsible for Responsible for the delivery of client facing projects, being the main day to day point of contact for senior client contacts.
- Individuals will be key team members on large complex assignments and will lead work streams on smaller and medium size engagements.
- Build and sustain relationships with client management team members for the benefit of the Firm as well as acting as an ambassador and role model for the Firm.
- Coach and guide less experienced staff and actively assist in the development of others. The successful candidate will need to demonstrate the ability to give clear directions, as well as positive and constructive feedback.
- Individuals will need to be able to manage their own time, plan and organise work tasks, monitor progress and meet deadlines. Individuals will be proficient at managing multiple priorities.
- Individuals will provide advice as a trusted adviser, using their skill, experience and understanding of transactions to the advantage of their client.
- Individuals will be required to identify and manage risks and ensure the Firm's frameworks are implemented.
- Strong academic background (financial qualifications such as Chartered Accountant highly desirable).
- Experience of financial due diligence is highly regarded, though we would consider candidates with experience of managing advisory or transaction related engagement or with other skills and the aptitude to learn.
- Strong analytical skills including the ability of interpret data, generate insights and construct solutions.
- Excellent written and oral communication.
- Strong personal impact.
- Ability to perform consistently at a high level under pressure.
- IT skills - strong excel, power-point and word skills desired
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) career website on emea3.recruitmentplatform.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC)Similar Jobs
- Teaching Jobs at Lextorah Limited
- Executive Driver at Customer Contact Solution Limited
- Graduate Receptionist at Rossland Consulting Limited
- Job Openings at EZ37 Solutions
- Finance Director (Expatriate) at Resource Intermediaries Limited (RIL)
- Business Development Manager at Global Profilers
- Head of Finance at Consultant Collaborative Partnership
- Latest Jobs at Kinetic Business Solutions