Latest Job Vacancy at Ascentech Services Ltd
Posted on: 7 September, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View Jobs posted same day
Ascentech Services Ltd acts as a gateway to provide a wide range of recruitment and selection services to companies. We are a dedicated team of professional consultants offering top of the line executive recruitment and selection services.
- PM should be able to handle multiple projects at same time.
- Each project should be micromanaged.
- Ability to handle multiple projects
- Ability to micromanage
- Ability to coordinate
- Ability to pick-up project from any stage with little to no hand-over
- Manage stakeholders – business stakeholders, senior management and IT team (developers, testers, configuration management teams, application support teams)
- Ability to manage business stakeholders
(who are mostly slow in responding and reluctant to sign-off anything)
- Should be able to cope up with changing priorities of stakeholders being matrix organisation, PM doesn’t have any control over them
- Should be able to pick up various developments happening around
- PM should be aggressive enough in getting
- Ability to follow up aggressively
- Should not mind going to desk of others to get things done
- Should be able to raise the voice (if required) to get things done (that is normal here – term ‘make appropriate noise’ used here)
- PM should conduct meetings, get all required people in the meeting, and prepare MoM for the same.
- PM should be able to follow up with all required people to attend the meetingsometimes even getting the people personally to the meeting room
- Ensure business is conducted as per agenda (PM is solely responsible for success or failure of meeting)
- PM should manage vendor well
- Get vendor deliveries on time
- Keep vendor on tenterhooks all the time
- Manage vendor payments (NOTAP registration, invoices, follow up with procurement, etc.)
- Prior experience of vendor management knowledge of contracts evaluations and negotiations
- Ensure business requirements for completeness.
- Understanding of underlying domain
- Should be able to engage BA and architect if required (not all projects get them)
- Client Expectations PM Attributes
- Ensure project governance (however the challenge is rigorous compliance for most requests is lacking)
- Should know Prince2 terminology
- Should be able to follow Client processes
- Should be able to prepare and maintain
- Being PMP / Prince / CSM Certification is required
- PM should be present in the office from 8:00 am to 6:00 pm
- Being it a bank and as per culture here,PM should be in office by 8:00 am every day.
- Should be able to stay back in office beyond office hours on a regular basis
Method of Application
Applicants should mail their resume with Subject as Project Manager to firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Deloitte Nigeria Graduate Customer Service Representative Recruitment (Hausa Speaking)
- Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant at Oscar Temple
- Head of Sales at a Holding Company - MasterMindsHRSG Management Consulting
- Consulting Macro-Economist at Genesis Analytics
- Technical Service Manager at African Management Services Company (AMSCO)
- Fresh Vacancies at a Professional Service Company - Fosad Consulting
- Archivist at KPMG Nigeria
- Marketing Assistant At People-matters