Fresh Job Vacancies at Deep Blue Energy Services Limited (DBESL)
Posted on: 6 September, 2016
Deadline: 5 March, 2017
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at Deep Blue Energy Services Limited
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Deep Blue Energy Services Limited (DBESL), is a resource and solution management company that specializes in assisting international/Local companies in identifying Potential market opportunities, assisting with permits, sourcing highly skilled employees, bidding on and negotiating contracts and navigating the often complex political and policy environment of many sub Saharan African countries.
We are recruiting to fill the below position:
Job Type: Contract
- Coordinates installation and intervention operations executed by Technical Service Personnel and Technical Service Engineers at an international base.
- Ensures the optimization of HSE at all work sites, onshoreand offshore.
- Makes certain that all work is in contractual compliance with company quality standards, HSE policies, and country.governmental requirements
- Bachelor's Degree Engineering with a least 5-8years related experience including at least three years Field Service experience or technical experience in drilling, completion or intervention.
- Previous experience as a coordinator in international logistics and/or project planning is an added advantage.
- Deep understanding of product and ability to provide input and solve technical issues
go to method of application »
Job Type: Contract
- Applies expert product knowledge and seasoned experience to broader scope and more complex problems and projects during soffshore operations.
- Works independently to establish design requirements, conceptualize, plan and execute designs.
- Regularly takes a lead role in assigned projects as assigned by the Technical Manager.
- Trains, monitors and coaches team members to improve skill level, to ensure adherence to principles, policies and standards and to improve safety, quality and process reliability in a cost effective manner.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering with 6-8 years’ relevant experience;
- Master’s degree in Engineeringis plus 2 -4year’s experience, or 8-12 years’ experience in the service, maintenance, and design of sophisticated Topside and subsea control systems
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Deep Blue Energy Services LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Job Opportunities at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
- Accountant at Padua Petroleum Nigeria Limited (PPNL)
- Procurement Support Officer at Hobark International Limited (HIL)
- GM Business Development at Energi Talent Resourcing
- Job Openings at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
- Management Accountant at Subsea 7
- Human Resources Manager at Bradfield Consulting Limited
- Business Development Manager/Business Development Officer at MG Vowgas Group