Fresh Job Vacancies at Deep Blue Energy Services Limited (DBESL)
Posted on: 6 September, 2016
Deadline: 5 March, 2017
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at Deep Blue Energy Services Limited
Deep Blue Energy Services Limited (DBESL), is a resource and solution management company that specializes in assisting international/Local companies in identifying Potential market opportunities, assisting with permits, sourcing highly skilled employees, bidding on and negotiating contracts and navigating the often complex political and policy environment of many sub Saharan African countries.
We are recruiting to fill the below position:
Job Type: Contract
- Coordinates installation and intervention operations executed by Technical Service Personnel and Technical Service Engineers at an international base.
- Ensures the optimization of HSE at all work sites, onshoreand offshore.
- Makes certain that all work is in contractual compliance with company quality standards, HSE policies, and country.governmental requirements
- Bachelor's Degree Engineering with a least 5-8years related experience including at least three years Field Service experience or technical experience in drilling, completion or intervention.
- Previous experience as a coordinator in international logistics and/or project planning is an added advantage.
- Deep understanding of product and ability to provide input and solve technical issues
Job Type: Contract
- Applies expert product knowledge and seasoned experience to broader scope and more complex problems and projects during soffshore operations.
- Works independently to establish design requirements, conceptualize, plan and execute designs.
- Regularly takes a lead role in assigned projects as assigned by the Technical Manager.
- Trains, monitors and coaches team members to improve skill level, to ensure adherence to principles, policies and standards and to improve safety, quality and process reliability in a cost effective manner.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering with 6-8 years’ relevant experience;
- Master’s degree in Engineeringis plus 2 -4year’s experience, or 8-12 years’ experience in the service, maintenance, and design of sophisticated Topside and subsea control systems
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Deep Blue Energy Services LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Senior Project Analysts at Aldelia Limited
- RusselSmith Group Recruitment for Commercial Officers
- Career Opportunities at WTS Energy
- Contract Advisors at a Leading Oil & Gas Company - Smart Partners Consulting
- Job Vacancies at Hobark International Limited (HIL)
- Fresh Job Opportunities at Hobark International Limited (HIL)
- Contract Administrators at Karsto Global Resources Limited (KGRL)
- Ongoing Recruitment at Forte Oil Plc