Fresh Job Vacancies at Deep Blue Energy Services Limited (DBESL)
Posted on: 6 September, 2016
Deadline: 5 March, 2017
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at Deep Blue Energy Services Limited
Deep Blue Energy Services Limited (DBESL), is a resource and solution management company that specializes in assisting international/Local companies in identifying Potential market opportunities, assisting with permits, sourcing highly skilled employees, bidding on and negotiating contracts and navigating the often complex political and policy environment of many sub Saharan African countries.
We are recruiting to fill the below position:
Job Type: Contract
- Coordinates installation and intervention operations executed by Technical Service Personnel and Technical Service Engineers at an international base.
- Ensures the optimization of HSE at all work sites, onshoreand offshore.
- Makes certain that all work is in contractual compliance with company quality standards, HSE policies, and country.governmental requirements
- Bachelor's Degree Engineering with a least 5-8years related experience including at least three years Field Service experience or technical experience in drilling, completion or intervention.
- Previous experience as a coordinator in international logistics and/or project planning is an added advantage.
- Deep understanding of product and ability to provide input and solve technical issues
Job Type: Contract
- Applies expert product knowledge and seasoned experience to broader scope and more complex problems and projects during soffshore operations.
- Works independently to establish design requirements, conceptualize, plan and execute designs.
- Regularly takes a lead role in assigned projects as assigned by the Technical Manager.
- Trains, monitors and coaches team members to improve skill level, to ensure adherence to principles, policies and standards and to improve safety, quality and process reliability in a cost effective manner.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering with 6-8 years’ relevant experience;
- Master’s degree in Engineeringis plus 2 -4year’s experience, or 8-12 years’ experience in the service, maintenance, and design of sophisticated Topside and subsea control systems
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Deep Blue Energy Services LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Document Controllers at Jagal Group
- Business Development Role at a Leading Servicing Company - Adexen Recruitment Agency
- Engineering Job Vacancy at Hobark International Limited
- Fresh Job Vacancy at JAGAL Group
- Engineering Jobs at Onstream Group
- Graduate Jobs at an Oil And Gas Firm - Integrated Corporate Services Ltd
- Graduate and Experienced Jobs at Russelsmith
- Admin / Receptionist at Gulf Treasures Limited