Job Opportunity at Adron Homes and properties
Posted on: 6 September, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Real Estate
View All Jobs at Adron Homes & Properties Limited
Adron Homes and properties is a leading Pan African Real Estate development company that provides the highest number of decent, accesisible, comfortable housing while achieving global housing standards. Our basic role at Adron Homes & Properties Limited is to secure suitable house for everyone, irrespective of social class, income level and all else. The world is a developing arena with continuous growth in population and it has become increasingly essential to devise very effective means of accommodation.
We are looking at filling the below vacancy:
- Manage all costs relating to a building project across newly built premises, renovations or maintenance work in the residential, commercial and industrial sectors.
- conduct fee studies on projects and work out ways on how to minimise costs of the project whilst enhancing value for money also has to ensure that they are meeting legal and quality assurance requirements of the project.
- Conduct studies of feasibility to estimate costs relating to materials, time and labour.
- Prepare, negotiate and analyze costs relating to tenders and contracts
- Prepare and advise on legal and contractual issues
- Value completed project work and arranging for payments.
- Managing the finances for any kind of construction project
- Working to keep the project on time and coordination of work effort.
- Working to keep the project within the budget
- Making sure that construction costs and production are managed as efficiently as possible
- Resolving disputes between contracting parties
- Preparing insurance replacement estimates for all kinds of buildings, including houses
- Preparing, negotiating and analyzing costs for tenders and contracts
- Must have HND or B.Sc in Quantity Surveying.
- Must have at least 5 years work experience in related field.
- Membership of NIQS is an added advantage
- Between the ages of 30-40 years
Method of Application
Applicants should Send CV to email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Adron Homes & Properties LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Dispatch Rider/Sourcing Agents at Re/Max Premier Nigeria
- Legal Vacancy at a Real Estate Firm - Cumbrian Consulting
- Personal Assistant Vacancy at Crovation Limited
- Finance Manager at a Real Estate Firm - Bradfield Consulting
- Front Desk Officer at Clayfields & Harrow Limited
- Human Resource Role at a Leading Real Estate Company - AFM Recruit
- Jobs at a Leading Real Estate Company - Workforce Group
- Front Desk Officers at Design Genre