Job Vacancy at Crovation Limited (Crovation)
Posted on: 6 September, 2016
Deadline: 12 September, 2016
View Jobs in Real Estate
View All Jobs at Crovation Limited
Crovation Limited (Crovation) was established in 2014 and comprises a group of professionals that specialize in the development and maintenance of real estate. The company has since inception embarked on conceptualization, execution and maintenance of real estate for a hand full of corporate
and individual clients thus fast building a strong reputation as a skillful and dependable firm bringing innovative solutions and approaches to its various engagements. Crovation prides itself on being customer friendly real estate development firm where you can be rest assured your investment is secure.
- Writes error-free, eloquent emails and letters for various events and announcements.
- Updates and maintains phone lists for CEO.
- Manages contacts using Outlook to conduct up-to-date database entry, tracks VIP relations and correspondence; facilitates relationships by familiarizing his/herself with various life events (such as birthdays, and other major milestones).
- Provides complex travel arrangements. Becomes familiar with the specific, detailed needs of the CEO and travel partners; creates consistent travel itinerary portfolios for reference and be available during travel times to quickly address any last minute changes or cancellations.
- Accurately tracks expenses for CEO. Processes and submits receipts accurately and on schedule.
- Maintains confidentiality and uses a high degree of discretion.
- Works in a professional and focused manner to schedule internal and external meetings including, but not limited to, GPI Board and subcommittees, project teams, etc.
- Prepares for meetings including ordering lunch, booking conference rooms, setting up projector or video conferencing units.
- Uses Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint to produce materials for internal and external meetings and conferences.
- Takes notes and distributes meeting minutes, agendas and meeting packages.
- Acts as a liaison with the Board of Directors as needed.
- Sets-up staff meetings, maintains electronic staff calendars and organizes team events.
- Answers and directs calls and emails of the CEO of a general nature.
- Maintains physical and electronic office filing systems for CEO.
- Maintains punctual, regular and predictable attendance.
- Displays excellent communication skills including presentation, persuasion, and negotiation skills required in working with guests, vendors, and coworkers and including the ability to communicate effectively and remain calm and courteous under pressure.
- Displays engaging interpersonal skills including the ability to think and act strategically, provide sound judgment, and provide a positive and energetic attitude.
- Provides systematic and dependable follow up, as well as a high level of organization and preparedness.
- Maintains workflow under pressure and in a fast-paced, high-profile work environment.
- Must/Can have Real Estate knowledge.
- A minimum of B.Sc in any Social Science Subject.
- The job post is meant for Male.
Method of Application
Send your CV to email@example.com, only experienced and qualified candidates of 2-4 years will be contacted
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Crovation LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Personal Assistant Vacancy at Crovation Limited
- Finance Manager at a Real Estate Firm - Bradfield Consulting
- Front Desk Officer at Clayfields & Harrow Limited
- Human Resource Role at a Leading Real Estate Company - AFM Recruit
- Jobs at a Leading Real Estate Company - Workforce Group
- Front Desk Officers at Design Genre
- Jobs at a Real Estate Firm Via Skivam Limited
- Graphic Artist at Kanma Properties Development Company Limited (KPDC)