Job Opening in a Pharmaceutical Company - H. Pierson Associates Limited
Posted on: 6 September, 2016
Deadline: 20 September, 2016
View Jobs in Pharmaceuticals
View All Jobs at H. Pierson Associates
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
H. Pierson Associates Limited - Our client has a strong and renowned background in the pharmaceutical industry, attracting both foreign and local clientele. Its an ecumenical drug supply organisation founded by three prominent churches coordinated to provide all essential medicines and medical consumables primarily for church owned health facilities in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
- Our client is currently seeking to fill the position of a Chief Operating Officer. The ideal candidate must be able to develop effective relationships with management and personnel.
- He or She must be able to develop, advice and implement policies, strategies, sales, marketing and promotional plans in line with the organization's best practices and also assist the managing director in the day to day running of the company.
The Chief Operating Officer will be assigned the following primary responsibilities:
- Develop sales and marketing strategies for the company products and services comprising essential medicine, program and supply chain management services.
- Review, implement and maintain a promotional plan for essential medicine
- Upgrade and manage a customer loyalty program for all products of the company
- Coordinate needs analysis and implement relevant market research for Essential Medicines and Supply Chain Management
- Ensure value for money in marketing and promotional activities
- Assist the Managing Director in the day to day management of the company
The ideal candidate is an active and fit individual who has proven competencies in sales, marketing and pharmaceutical activities. This individual must also possess the following;
- General knowledge of various roles of a Chief Operating Officer
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Outstanding Interpersonal relationship building skills
- Excellent Organizational and Time Management skills
- A minimum of (12 years) experience in marketing and sales of pharmaceutical products
- A university degree in Pharmacy or health related sciences
- A masters degree in public health will be an added advantage
- Very strong coordinating and organisational skills
- Excellent customer service skills
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org with "Chief Operating Officer" as email subject title.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about H. Pierson AssociatesSimilar Jobs
- Business Development Manager at HealthPlus Limited
- Medical Representatives at Novartis Nigeria
- Medical Sales Representatives at Exus Pharmaceutical Nigeria Limited
- Medical Representatives at Pfizer
- Latest Jobs at Medsaf
- Fresh Jobs at Exus Pharmaceutical Nigeria Limited
- Job Openings at HealthPlus Limited