HR & Admin Job at Human Leadership Resources Limited
Posted on: 6 September, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Agriculture / Agro-Allied
View All Jobs at Human Leadership Resources
Human leadership resources is recruiting to fill the role of HR & Admin Manager in the Agro-Allied industry in Kwara & Anambra.
- To effectively manage the human resources of the organization to optimize productivity, profitability and employee satisfaction
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Administration, Business Administration or related field,
- Membership in one of CIPM, SHRM or CIPD,
- Master's degree in Business or Human Resources would be an added advantage,
- minimum of 5 years’ experience in Human Resources, at least 2 years’ experience as a manager of people, working knowledge of multiple human resource disciplines including recruitment, compensation practices, organizational diagnosis, change management, employee and union relations, diversity and performance management, knowledge of facilities management and procurement processes,
- ability to understand issues domestically and internationally and communicate effectively with clients,
- be flexible and available to interact with employees at all levels,
- be self-directed and motivated,
- take initiative to identify an anticipate client needs an make recommendations for implementation
- Between N300k - N450k monthly net income.
Method of Application
Send Cvs to: email@example.com using 'HR & Admin Manager' as the subject of the message.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Human Leadership ResourcesSimilar Jobs
- Job Openings at Global Profilers
- Internal Control Officers at AMO Group
- Customer Service Representative at AMO Group
- Veterinary Lab. Micro-Biologist at AMO Group
- Executive Assistant, Strategy Execution & Business Development at AgriHub
- Monitoring and Evaluation Manager at the International Institute of Tropical Agriculture (IITA) - Readvertised
- Job Openings at Eko Maintenance Limited
- Fresh Vacancies at an Agro-Allied Company - Mario Consulting