Engineering Vacancy at MacTay Consulting
Posted on: 6 September, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at MacTay Consulting
MacTay Group - Our client, a leading global tech solutions company is interested in the services of Microwave BO Engineer.
- Candidate must be familiar with RTN microwave transmission theory and relative international technical specification.
- Possesses microwave equipment series data configure and maintenance skills; SDH, ETH service, SNCP, MPLS service configuratio and trouble shooting.
- Candidate should have knowledge on RTN600,RTN900, RTN980 LH related experiences.
- Possesses microwave BO skills, charge of microwave product Audit and Optimize.
- Coordinates issue follow up and closure.
- Ability to train local microwave engineers.
- Ability to design integrated circuits and other electronic components used in microwave devices.
- Must possess ability to work with computer programs to model and lay out potential circuit or component designs for the product.
Education / Experience/Skills:
- Bachelor degree/ Masters degrees in Electrical/ Electroncs Engineering or a related field.
- 4 years work experience with 2 years experience in communication, electrical and computer programmes.
- Have good communication and team-cooperation skills
- English as work language.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to MacTay Consulting career website on mactay.workable.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about MacTay ConsultingSimilar Jobs
- Digital Marketing Executive at VDT Communications Limited
- Sales Officers at Internet Solutions Nigeria
- Manager, Demand & Business Relationship Management at 9mobile Nigeria
- Fresh Jobs at IPI PowerTech
- Software Developers at Tezza Business Solutions Limited
- User Experience Designer at FinTrak Software Co. Limited
- Job Openings at Parkway Projects Limited
- Operations Associate at Asoko Insight