Engineering Vacancy at MacTay Consulting
Posted on: 6 September, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at MacTay Consulting
MacTay Group - Our client, a leading global tech solutions company is interested in the services of Microwave BO Engineer.
- Candidate must be familiar with RTN microwave transmission theory and relative international technical specification.
- Possesses microwave equipment series data configure and maintenance skills; SDH, ETH service, SNCP, MPLS service configuratio and trouble shooting.
- Candidate should have knowledge on RTN600,RTN900, RTN980 LH related experiences.
- Possesses microwave BO skills, charge of microwave product Audit and Optimize.
- Coordinates issue follow up and closure.
- Ability to train local microwave engineers.
- Ability to design integrated circuits and other electronic components used in microwave devices.
- Must possess ability to work with computer programs to model and lay out potential circuit or component designs for the product.
Education / Experience/Skills:
- Bachelor degree/ Masters degrees in Electrical/ Electroncs Engineering or a related field.
- 4 years work experience with 2 years experience in communication, electrical and computer programmes.
- Have good communication and team-cooperation skills
- English as work language.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to MacTay Consulting career website on mactay.workable.com to apply
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about MacTay ConsultingSimilar Jobs
- Experienced Social Media Managers at Jambrite
- Job Opening at Mobius Wireless Solutions Limited
- Job Vacancies at Visa Incorporated
- Senior Sales Manager 3 - Proposals at GE Nigeria
- People and Culture Manager at Andela
- Front End Designers at Tsaboin
- Quickcheck Business Intelligence Lead at Seedstars
- Technical Advisor - Field Services at GE Nigeria