Contact Solutions Limited, trading as ConSol, is the leading provider of Contact Centre services, Customer Management Solutions and Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) to the Information Communication Industry in West Africa.
ConSol bridges the gap between governments or corporations and their stakeholders using best-in-class technology, facilitating the efficient exchange of valuable information that is the hallmark of great relationships.
With the largest deployment of outsourced call centre agents in the country, and the largest single-site contact complex in West Africa, ConSol leads the development of innovative solutions to large and small organizations.
Job Duties/ Responsibilities/ Accountabilities
- To coordinate the implementation of the Company’s financial business plans & policies
- Maintain accurate and comprehensive organization wide financial database
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date record of the organization’s financial status
- Maintain chart of accounts in line with the appropriate accounting standards
- Ensure proper budget control
- Work with the Commercial Team to develop Sales and Business plan forecast
- Give financial advice to Management for decision making
- Train and Supervise the Finance Assistants & Financial Accountant
- Coordinate the preparation of Budgets
- Manage relationship with External Auditors, Financial institutions and Regulatory bodie
- Manage and coordinate the financial audit process for the production of the annual audited accounts
- Produce monthly and Annual Financial reports to Management
- Produce Financial reports as may be requested by the Board of Directors
- Ensure the company is consistently up to date with its statutory obligations
- Be responsible for training (as Trainer), coaching, mentoring and human capacity development of staff and external training delegates
- Perform other related duties as may be assigned by the Managing Director
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree or HND in Accounting/Finance
- ICAN, ACCA, CIMA
- MBA is an added advantage
Membership of recognized Financial Professional Institution(s)
Minimum of 5 years post-graduation experience
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to career website on www.linkedin.com to apply
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.