Our company, Nampak Cartons Nigeria Ltd, is a member of a leading Gravure printing packaging multinational with over 160 operations in 19 countries, committed to packaging excellence in service delivery in accordance with global proven best practices.
As part of our business expansion strategy we seek to recruit competent and result oriented individuals to fill the following positions:
(1) Financial Accountant. Ref: FA (Location: lbadan)
The successful candidate will report to the Head of Finance.
Key Duties/ Job Description
-Raise Journal for Creditors, provisions and adjustments/corrections.
-Prepare and report the monthly and Year End Accounts.
-Create Item Code for each product in the ACCPAC.
-Ensure accurate Product costing by carrying out regular review of standard/product cost to reflect changes / Customer's request or specification.
-Assist in the preparation of the Company's Financial Budget and Forecasting.
-Reconcile some selected Accounts in the Finance Department.
-Analyze and report on production efficiencies.
Qualification, Skills and Experience
-Minimum of Higher National Diploma or B.Sc. in Accounting , Finance or related field
-A Professional accounting qualification ACA or ACCA is a must
-Competent with the use of ACCPAC or any other accounting package in addition to the
-Microsoft Office tools
-Minimum of five years on the job experience in manufacturing industry Good inter personal relations
-Effective communication skills
(2) Pre-Press Controller. Ref:PPC. (Location: lbadan)
This job requires a highly energetic, self-motivated and meticulous individual who can cope under stress and beat deadline.
The successful candidate will report to the Pre-Press manager
Key Duties / Job Description
-To effectively support Production Department by providing well maintained cylinders, dies and ink for the production n process
-Ensure that cylinders/dies/embossing rollers are stored correctly. To accurately design Artwork to meet customer specifications.
-To liaise with suppliers
-Managing team and individual performance through regular reviews, monitoring objectives and ensuring development needs are identified and actioned.
Qualification. Skills and Experience
-Minimum of ND in Fine Art. Graphic Design or Computer Science.
-Membership of relevant professional bodies.
-Computer expertise especially in Corel Draw, MS word, MS excel and power point
-Knowledge of cylinder engraving I processing
-Minimum of 5 years cognate experience in a reputable Gravure printing Company especially in-line printing equipment
-Good interpersonal relationship
(3) Quality Laboratory Technicians. Ref: QLT. (Location: lbadan)
This job requires;
-Highly energetic and self-motivated individual with a high degree of tenacity and accuracy, and
-Ability to cope under stressful situations and ability to deliver to plan among those situations.
- Paying attention to details and working in a team with minimal supervision
- The successful candidates will report to the Quality Assurance Manager.
Key Duties /Job Description
- Implementation of Laboratory testing and maintenance of lab. equipment
- Assist with the final inspection function on all finished products (folding cartons, labels etc) and raw material and associated reporting as per the specified requirements
- Quality defect identification
- Ensure that all finished products conform with product and customer standards Ensure that all ISO 9001 :2008 standards are adequately complied with
Qualification, Skills and Experience
* Minimum of ND in Science Laboratory Technology, Chemistry or any Science related discipline.
Computer literacy and good report writing skills Physically and mentally fit
* Excellent Hand-eye-co-ordination
Minimum of 3 years Quality Assurance experience in a reputable Rota- Gravure Printing Company
* Must be ready to work shift and long hours
REMUNERATION: Remuneration package is very attractive and competitive for successful candidates.
How to apply:
(1) Interested applicants should forward their applications and CVs (MS Word format) containing current earning, daytime address, e-mail and telephone numbers to: firstname.lastname@example.org
(2) The closing date for submission is 22 March 2011
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.