Brand Manager Role at Cadbury - Mondalez
Posted on: 4 September, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at Cadbury Nigeria Plc
Cadbury Nigeria Plc is a subsidiary of Mondelēz International, Inc, an American multinational confectionery, food and beverage conglomerate, employing around 107,000 people around the world. It comprises the global snack and food brands of the former Kraft Foods Inc.
- Supports the execution and performance of annual category marketing plans in the country / cluster aligned with the category strategy for P&L delivery with a monthly / quarterly and annual horizon.
- Implements superior consumer and customer activation of agreed brand equity , renovation and innovation 4-2-1 ‘s
- Implements the IMC programs, working with BU category activation , agencies, and drive local adaptation of brand communication
- Manage connection & media planning and buying locally
- Ensure effective working relationships and cross functional alignment of the category marketing plans with RCT, Sales (Category Planning & KAM) CI, CS&L and Finance and agency leadership to ensure effective in market brand activation in accordance with brand plans, activation strategy, schedule and calendar
- Manages required investment, prioritization, resources and enablers in order to deliver category targets
- Collaborates with the Equity &Innovation teams to develop insight led and strategically relevant communication that drive brand health and category growth within the cluster/market
- Feedbacks into product development and service offers; collaborate to create, launch and track performance of product and service offerings in our markets
- Manages marketing spend budgets & improve profitability (ROI) across the cluster/market
- Understands local Sales capacity execution capability and coordinate with Category Lead and market GM’s on cross category priority alignments.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in blue chip multinational FMCGs in both marketing & Sales roles with involvement in broad commercial issues.
- Demonstrable experience in execution of outstanding marketing programmes based on consumer insights.
- In-depth understanding of consumer needs
- Ability to influence senior stakeholders.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Cadbury Nigeria Plc career website on mondelez.taleo.net to apply
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Cadbury Nigeria PlcSimilar Jobs
- Marketers at Myjoy Food Industries Limited
- Fan Milk Plc Recruitment for Sales Officers
- Editors at Literamed Publications Nigeria Limited (Lantern Books)
- HSE Managers at Graceco Nigeria Limited
- Sales Representatives at Literamed Publications Nigeria Limited - Lantern Books
- Latest Job Opportunities at SABMiller Plc
- May & Baker Nigeria Plc Graduate Sales Representatives Recruitment
- Talent Acquisition and Training Specialist at Fareast Mercantile Company Limited