Career Opportunities at Hayanah Beverages
Posted on: 3 September, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at Hayanah Beverages
Hayanah Beverages - Our mission is to work directly with clients to convert product ideas into successful beverage businesses.
We accomplish this by applying our formulation, production and business expertise to insure that your new venture has the best possible chance of success. Hayanah Beverages offers a wide variety of expert services for the industry.
Our clients range from entrepreneurs with new upstart ventures, to established organizations and brands looking to extend an existing product line.
- Manage and control the Production Department to ensure safe and efficient functioning of all production facilities and operations
- Supervise operation, condition monitoring and troubleshooting of process plant, Central Control Room, relevant utility systems and equipment
- Supervise operation of safety control systems
- The incumbent will be expected to have a good knowledge of per bottling equipment
- Supervise, operate and manage a new food production line.
- Manage a team in compliance with health, safety, statutory and regulatory (NAFDAC) manufacturing practices.
- Coordinate the technical operators to ensure machine is properly operated and maintained.
- Organize, manage and motivate a number of shop floor staff to meet output schedules.
- Keep assigned work area in sanitary and hygienic conditions fit for food and beverage production.
Qualification and Requirements
- Must possess an HND/BSC in Mechanical/Production or relevant Engineering/Science discipline
- 2 years' experience in the beverage company and with at least one (1) year in a supervisory position.
- Applicants must be self-disciplined and methodical with an eye for detail and the ability to generate result-oriented disposition within the production team.
- Good inter-personal and communications skills
- Good management and supervisory skills
Method of Application
Forward CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Hayanah BeveragesSimilar Jobs
- Nestlé Nigeria Technical Training Programme 2017
- Accounting Job Vacancy at Peoplesource Consulting
- Facility Lead Recruitment at Kimberly Clark
- Chief Executive Officer (CEO) at VGS Recruitment Solution
- Head of Procurement at DIAGEO
- Graduate and Experienced Job Vacancies at British American Tobacco
- Job Opening at a Furniture Manufacturing Company - WowJobs
- Graduate Admin Officer at Lorache Limited