Human Resource Vacancy at RS Hunter
Posted on: 3 September, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at RS Hunter Limited
RS Hunter Limited a Human Resource consulting firm, specialized in helping SMEs and larger organisations who desire vital strategic HR support necessary to achieve their corporate vision & deal with their HR issues, is in need of an experienced individual, who is knowledgeable in all areas of HR ranging from organizational change, development of HR policies and procedures to employee management.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Research, analyze, and present data as assigned, develop and redesign HR Processes and procedures so that HR strategies can be implemented
- Coordinate recruitment exercises for clients including advertisement, scrutiny of resumes short listing, interviewing and eventual selection of qualified candidates
- Revamps existing job descriptions for units into a more performance driven job description that emphasizes skills and ability.
- Reorganizes and re positions various departments and reporting line to avoid duplication of task.
- Executes competency assessment tools and review the outcome for assessment and/or validation with team.
- Identifies training and development needs and make recommendations to clients following a survey and review of business goals with client HR Teams. Handles the reorganization, including downsizing of employees whilst designing an optimum organizational structure to support the strategies that will be adopted to achieve business objectives
- Designs salary structure for clients, compute and administer payroll whilst maintaining employee records.
- Carry out comprehensive HR audit on existing HR systems, policies, procedures and processes
- Work with junior colleagues to develop KPIs that aligns with corporate and departmental objectives
- Handle employee relations, staff engagement and welfare including planning and organizing employee events.
- Deal with grievances and implement disciplinary procedure
- Develop standard and ad hoc reports, templates, dashboards, scorecards, and metrics
- Write detailed reports and make oral presentations to management
- Identify and participate in continuous improvement initiatives
- Ensure compliance with Data Privacy and Protection Guidelines
- Reviews, interprets and recommends policies
- Assists with payroll administration
- Advises employees and distributes information regarding benefits, compensation, policies and procedures; provides assistance and staff support to departments/divisions as requested; answers public inquiries concerning job openings, employment verification's, and general information
- Assists with administration of the classification and compensation plan, including updating job descriptions, classifying declassifying positions and conducting salary surveys
- Assists the Lead Consultants in coordinating, developing and presenting human resource related training programs to management and employees; creates and maintains detailed spreadsheets used to track personnel data
- Responsible for ordering department supplies, purchase orders, check requests and reconciliation and payment of bills
- Attends human resource related seminars and conferences, and reads industry journals and magazines to stay current on trends and legal requirements
- Takes action during Lead Consultant absence and uses initiative and judgment to see that human resource matters requiring immediate attention are handled
Skills and Ability
- Critical thinking
- Active listening
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Time management
- Public speaking
- Attention to details
- Ability to multitask
Qualifications and Educational Requirements
- University degree in any related course
- 1 -3 years’ relevant HR experience
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to RS Hunter Limited career website on jobs.rs-hunter.com to apply
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about RS Hunter LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Finance Director at Mindfield Resources
- Job Opportunities at Lorache Consulting Limited
- Territory Account Managers at Avaya
- Senior Associate (Company Secretarial/Commercial) at OutsideIn HR Limited
- Grants Administrators at Universal Careers
- Security Officers at AFM Recruit
- Customer Support Engineers at Ascentech Services Ltd
- Jobs at AA Racma and Partners Group Limited