FMC Technologies, Inc. (NYSE: FTI) is a leading global provider of technology solutions for the energy industry. Named by Forbes® Magazine as one of the World's Most Innovative Companies in 2013, the Company has approximately 19,500 employees and operates 30 production facilities in 17 countries. FMC Technologies designs, manufactures and services technologically sophisticated systems and products such as subsea production and processing systems, surface wellhead systems, high pressure fluid control equipment, measurement solutions, and marine loading systems for the oil and gas industry.
FMC Technologies, Inc. (NYSE:FTI) is a leading global provider of
technology solutions for the energy industry. Named by FORTUNE® Magazine
as the World's Most Admired Oil and Gas Equipment, Service Company in
2012, the Company has approximately 19,300 employees and operates 30
production facilities in 17 countries. FMC Technologies designs,
manufactures and services technologically sophisticated systems and
products such as subsea production and processing systems, surface
wellhead systems, high pressure fluid control equipment, measurement
solutions, and marine loading systems for the oil and gas industry.
Oversees the data input for all customer materials, equipment and FMC assets maintained in the Customer Property & FMC Inventory module of SAP. This includes verifying inventory data, performing transactions, and conducting research to resolve inventory issues for all customer service inventory as well as Implementation of the functional location in SAP for all Installed equipment
- Ensures efficiency and accuracy of subsea inventory transactions and record keeping as well as registering and maintaining all off-shore documents (call off’s, backloads and material movements).
- Ensure timely update of SAP and ORS reports
- Perform and check availability, status and location for equipment and spares and review control of master equipment list for operation.
- Reports on inventory discrepancies/damages to equipment and drives with action item register, coordinating with internal departments, PC, Quality and Import/Export to find a speedy resolution.
- Interface with Production Control to ensure all items for which Delivery Note has been created are moved to EWN1 plant and placed in correct bin location.
- Works with FSM to develop appropriate inventory stocking levels and spares plans.
- Physically and systematically confirm all items on call out and call off manifest are available and ready for movement
- Ensures no discrepancies between the physical inventory and the SAP system, working with FMC management, FMC Houston and other FMC locations support teams on finding a resolution to systematic and technical issues with transactions and errors
- Ensures that all process requirements are followed and able to pass internal and customer audits. Up-dates procedures and processes to better control inventory accuracy as required.
- Attend to stock counting according to EWNS instructions.
- Identify area of improvements, investigate, propose and implement solutions.
- Carry out functional location transaction for all installed equipment in SAP
- Responsible for closing down project’s storage location after offshore operation.
- Report ongoing tap (post goods issue) from SAP, Access database, prepare and lead stock counting exercise.
- BA/BSc/HND in Logistics/Supply Chain or related field in Engineering
- Generally, 2year oil and gas experience in either logistics or warehouse environment.
- Must have an understanding of industry knowledge of functional theories and practices, FMC’s financial standards as it relates to inventory management.
- Must demonstrate strong planning skills and have the ability to handle multiple tasks and work independently with minimal direction.
- Strong interpersonal skills required for interacting with customers and co-workers in a team based environment.
- Ability to adapt when priorities change and/or unplanned events occurs.
- SAP and ORS knowledge and experience would be an added advantage.
- Computer skills MS Office, including word processing and spreadsheet intermediate level necessary
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to FMC Technologies career website on careers.fmctechnologies.com to apply
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.