Job Vacancy in a Leading Credit Bureau Company via StreSert
Posted on: 2 September, 2016
Deadline: 23 September, 2016
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View All Jobs at Stresert Services Limited
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Our client is one of the leading credit bureau companies in Nigeria.
Job Location: Lagos Island, Lagos.
Contact businesses and individuals by telephone in order to promote and sell the organization’s services, answer enquires, gather information, and verify customers’ details.
- Calls prospective customers over the phone and follow up via media like email, social networking platforms, phone, etc.
- Follow up with feedback requiring graphic design of newsletters
- Influences customers to buy services by following a prepared sales talk to give service and product information and price quotations.
- Completes orders by recording names, addresses, and purchases; referring orders for filling.
- Record customer details including reaction to the services offered.
- Secure information by completing data base backups.
- Contact businesses or private individuals by telephone to solicit sales for goods or services, or to request donations for charitable causes.
- Influences customers to buy or retain product or service by following a prepared script to give product reference information.
- Document transactions by completing forms and record logs.
- Maintain database by entering, verifying, and backing up data.
- Explain technical product or service information to customers.
- Answer customer questions about the organization’s services.
- Obtain names and telephone numbers of potential customers from sources such as telephone directories, magazine reply cards, and lists purchased from other organizations.
Qualifications & Skills:
- Degree/diploma in Communication, Marketing or other related courses
- Communication Skills
- Time Management
- Telephone Sales/Customer Service skills
- Graphics design knowledge
- Social media expertise/interest
Method of Application
Salary is N50, 000 monthly plus fantastic commission on every sale made.
Applicants should send updated CVs to ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’ using ‘CTM24‘’ as subject of mail before 23rd September, 2016. Qualified candidates will be invited for interviews.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Stresert Services LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Senior Technical Assistance Officer at the African Development Bank Group (AfDB)
- Country Economist at the Islamic Development Bank (IDB)
- Job Opportunities at The African Development Bank Group (AfDB)
- Information Technology Officer at Addosser Microfinance Bank Limited
- Graduate Trainee Recruitment at Dunn Loren Merrifield Group
- Macroeconomist Local Professionnal (ECVP) at the African Development Bank Group (AfDB)
- Product Manager - Trade and Treasury at Citibank Nigeria Limited
- Communications Officer at Infinity Trust Mortgage Bank PLC (ITMB)