Job Opening at Bamah Nissi Multilinks Limited
Posted on: 2 September, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Real Estate
View All Jobs at Bamah Nissi Multilinks Limited
Bamah Nissi Multilinks Limited is an engineering & construction/contracting company with core competencies in Real Estate Consultancy and Project Management. It was incorporated in Nigeria as a limited liability company on September 15, 2006 (RC 666924).
Bamah Nissi Multilinks Limited is equipped and structured to provide highly coordinated and impressive designs in Building, Engineering and related construction fields through its invaluable, highly competent and experienced professionals. We are currently involved in four housing estates projects in Lagos State, namely: Falling Rain Estate, Rainbow Rain Estate, Royal Palm Estate and Crystal Rain Estate.
- B.Sc/HND in Marketing, Business Administration, Mass Communication or its equivalent in other related fields with at least a second class lower division.
- Minimum of three (3) years experience in E- Marketing.
- Proficiency with the use of the computer system and microsoft office, excel, and powerpoint applications.
- Conversant with trendy social media.
- Ability to optimize social media for sale and customer relationship management.
- Good telephone skills.
- Goal and result oriented.
- Displined, hardworking and sociable.
- Abilty to communicate effectively in English Language and one (1) or more indigenous language(s).
- Ability to work as a team and independently.
- Be member of a professional body such as ICRM, NIPR, APCON.
- Resides in Victoria Island/Lekki-epe axis or its environs.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply button below
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Bamah Nissi Multilinks LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Graduate and Experienced Job Vacancies at Millard Fuller Foundation
- Accountant at Sandworth Properties Limited
- Accountant at a Reputable and Well Established Real Estate Company
- Job Vacancy at Private Property Nigeria Limited
- Sales Vacancy at Capital City Development Limited
- Latest Job Vacancies at an Indigenous Estate Development Company - HRLeverage Africa
- Property Manager at ToLet.com.ng
- Car Driver at ToLet.com.ng