HOD Warp Knitting in the Largest Warp Knitted Fabric Manufacturer
Posted on: 2 September, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Creative / Arts
View Jobs posted same day
The Largest Warp Knitted Fabric Manufacturer in Nigeria is recruiting HOD Warp Knitting for its operations.
- Responsible for leading the department operations to exceeding industry benchmark performance levels including safety, environmental regulation, compliance, process & product quality besides general functions of production, sales, customer interface and maintenance.
- 10-15 years of experience in Warp Knitting Fabrics
- A Graduate with B. Tech or Textile Engineering or equivalent qualification from an institute of repute.Computer literacy is essential.
Exposure of working on Warp Knitting Machine preferably Karl Mayer make; on the following:
- Warp Knitting Fabric
- Mosquito net Fabric
- Fabric Tape
- Stiff Pocketing
- Lining Cloth/Singlet
- Exposure of working on Direct Warping Machine
- Exposure on Rope making machine
- Hands on Experience on the above machines
- Product development, Fabric designing, Marketing and Costing
- Skill to take responsibility of Production, Maintenance, Sales and Preparation of MIS Report
- Knowledge about Filament Yarn and its sales as the above being imported and sold
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to career website on www.linkedin.com to apply
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Fashion Designer at Deejays Creations
- Retail Sales Associates at Deola Sagoe