Teclab is recruiting Supermarket Managers
Posted on: 2 September, 2016
Deadline: 22 September, 2016
View Jobs in Sales / Retail
View All Jobs at Teclab
Teclab Management Services Limited, is recruiting on behalf of its client to fill the position of a Supermarket Manager.
Core Purpose of the Job
- Responsible for every aspect of the day-to-day supervision of the retail outlets, including sales, staff, stock and resources management.
- Completes store operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Maintains store staff job results by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Achieves financial objectives by preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Identifies current and future customer requirements by establishing rapport with potential and actual customers and other persons in a position to understand service requirements.
- Ensures availability of merchandise and services by approving contracts; maintaining inventories.
- Secures merchandise by implementing security systems and measures.
Job Specific Competencies (Skills/ Knowledge/ Attributes):
- Vendor Relationships
- Market Knowledge
- Results Driven
- Strategic Planning
- Management Proficiency
- Client Relationships
- Verbal Communication
- Excellent IT skills
- First Degree in any discipline. Degree in Business studies or management degree holders may also be at an advantage.
- Job Specification (Experience & Training): Minimum of 4 years’ experience in a similar role.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about TeclabSimilar Jobs
- Graphic Designer at Great Brands Nigeria Limited
- Accountant at Hausba Smarthomes Limited
- Jobs at Montaigne Place
- Fresh Jobs at Geometrics Synergy Services Limited (GSSL)
- Jobs at Precise Lighting
- Job Vacancies at TouchStone Ventures
- Secretary at NIGACHEM Nigeria Limited
- Chief Operating Officer at a Multinational Group