Field Service Engineer at Tetra Pak
Posted on: 1 September, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at Tetra Pak
Tetra Pak is one of three companies in the Tetra Laval Group – a private group that started in Sweden. The other two companies are DeLaval and Sidel. Tetra Laval is headquartered in Switzerland.
Every day, across the world billions of litres of water, milk, juice and other liquid foods are consumed. At Tetra Pak, we have developed a range of packages to protect both the nutritional value and the taste of the products inside. Thanks to Tetra Pak technology, the packaging and distribution of liquid products to the consumer has been greatly facilitated.
- Execute installation tasks, assembling machines and conveyers.
- Execute preventive maintenance activities in line with global Tetra Pak standard procedures and reinstate equipment into production environment according to defined expectations.
- Execute timely reporting of all discovered Technical Issues according to the QTIM processes.
- Execute installation of relevant rebuilding/upgrade kits according to procedures and reinstate equipment into production environment according to defined expectations.
- Inform relevant Tetra Pak staff about ongoing service activities as well as of any issues affecting the customer or the quality of Tetra Pak service. Inform about any business opportunity discovered at the customer through the relevant channels.
- Act as an ambassador for Tetra Pak at all times, ensuring and promoting good working relationships with the customer and that TP’s reputation is sustained.
- Execute and complete all relevant reports in an accurate and timely way. Distribute reports according to existing procedures and ensure that proper handover is done.
- Execute all work in accordance with Tetra Pak and Customer safety regulations and requirements. Execute all work in accordance with Tetra Pak standards and requirements regarding product quality and food safety. Escalate all discovered food safety, quality assurance and regulatory issues.
- Must have a relevant Degree from University (Mechanical/Electrical Engineering)
- Minimum of 2 years working experience
- Experience in installations, maintenance and/or service work (ideal prior proven experience as a Technician, Service Engineer or Development Engineer)
- Must be fluent in French (read, write, speak) as the role will support French speaking regions in West Africa
- Fluent in English (read, write and speak)
- Computer skills (MS Office, SAP)
- Willing to travel - valid driver’s license and passport
- To be successful in this position the candidate must enjoy to work independently, remotely and to travel a lot, sometimes working outside of regular working hours (evenings and weekends), based on customer needs.
- High learning ability
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Tetra Pak career website on www.linkedin.com to apply
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Tetra PakSimilar Jobs
- Territory Sales Manager (TSM) at Perfetti Van Melle Nigeria Limited
- Elevator Technician at JMG Limited
- Warehouse Officer at Erisco Foods Limited
- Regional Sales Managers at Sona Industrial Gases Limited (SIGL)
- Area Sales Manager at Armorsil West Africa
- Procter and Gamble Fresh Graduate Internship Program 2017
- Engineering Jobs at Tetra Pak
- Career Opportunities at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc