HT-Limited is Business Management Consulting firm, offering support in business development, human resources management and administration. We only recently went through the rigorous screening process of being accredited as Business Development Service providers for the Federal Ministry of Investments, Trade and Industry/World Bank, GEM project
As a team of experienced professionals with the expertise and industry knowledge to understand business management requirements and offer the most practical solutions, we work at transferring our expertise to businesses through quality trainings, advisory, consulting and coaching.
- Technical sales engineers use their technical knowledge along with sales skills to provide advice and support on a range of products, for which a certain level of expertise is needed.
- They perform business development and sales functions to gain clients and prepare bids and tenders for new clients from a technical perspective.
- Clients are usually technical staff from non-retail organisations, such as factories, public utility providers, local authorities and hospitals and private sector companies/organisations.
- The emphasis of the work varies depending on the level of technical knowledge needed to sell a particular product or service.
- The Technical sales engineer will be a key point of contact for clients and provide both pre and after-sales advice. Will liaise regularly with other members of the sales team and colleagues from a range of departments, such as:
senior company managers.
- The tasks to be carried out by technical sales engineer will include:
- searching for new clients who might benefit from company products or services and maximising client potential in designated regions;
- developing long-term relationships with clients, through managing and interpreting their requirements;
- persuading clients that a product or service best satisfies their needs in terms of quality, price and delivery;
- negotiating tender and contract terms and conditions to meet both client and company needs;
- calculating client quotations and administering client accounts;
- providing pre-sales technical assistance and product education;
- working on after-sales support services and providing technical back up as required;
- arranging and carrying out product training;
- analysing costs and sales;
- preparing reports for head office and keeping customer records;
- meeting regular sales targets and coordinating sales projects;
- supporting marketing activities by attending trade shows, conferences and other marketing events;
- making technical presentations and demonstrating how a product meets client needs;
- liaising with other members of the sales team and other technical experts;
- helping in the design of custom-made products;
- providing training and producing support material for other members of the sales team.
You will need to have:
- a solid technical background;
- sales skills;
- communication skills;
- sound judgement and good business sense;
- organisational skills;
- teamworking capability;
- the ability to build relationships quickly and effectively;
- analytical and problem-solving skills;
- resilience and tenacity;
- independence and self-reliance.
- Experience from the M&E sector is vital.
- Must have worked for an M&E company and possess strong field experience.
- Experience in Fire notification/suppression systems is very important too.
Method of Application
23, Hawley Street, Lagos Island, Lagos
Phone: +2348086038252; +2348137409030
NOTE: Only Candidates within South West should apply !!!
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.