Action Against Hunger | ACF International, a global humanitarian organization committed to ending world hunger, works to save the lives of malnourished children while providing communities with access to safe water and sustainable solutions to hunger.
Job ID: #1677051
Duration: 12 months
Start date: ASAP (Aug/Sep 2016)
YOU’LL CONTRIBUTE TO ENDING WORLD HUNGER BY . . .
Developing grants management systems/tools, ensuring grant compliance, providing leadership for the pursuit of institutional donor resources, exploring private partnerships, overseeing strategic development of proposal design and, identifying and vetting potential local partners.
KEY ACTIVITIES IN YOUR ROLE WILL INCLUDE:
- Grants and Compliance
- Proposal Development
- Partnership Management
- Training and Capacity Building
DOES THIS DESCRIPTION FIT YOU?
- You’re an experienced humanitarian professional
- You have a graduate Degree in international development or a sector related field; Two years of additional relevant experience may be substituted for a degree.
- You have 5 years of work experience in international development, humanitarian assistance or related sector.
- You are familiar with budget development.
- You have previous experience working with international partners, such as DFID, USAID/OFDA/FFP and ECHO.
- You are very efficient leading processes
- You have a successful track record of capturing new business.
- You have experience leading new business development efforts, including program design, proposal writing, client / partner relationship development.
- You have working knowledge of Project Management Cycle and project management tool.
- You are competent with Windows, Microsoft Office.
- You are fluent written and spoken English.
- Your leadership style reinforces trust within your team
- You have excellent written and oral communications skills and demonstrated ability to write and edit reports under deadline pressure.
- You are well-organized, attentive to detail, and able to manage multiple tasks concurrently.
- You work well independently and in team.
- You have experience working in a multi-cultural setting.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Action Against Hunger | ACF-International career website on careers.actionagainsthunger.org to apply
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale