Job Opening at Jagal Group
Posted on: 31 August, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at Jagal Group
Jagal Group is a leading Nigerian conglomerate with operations in the Oil&Gas, Construction and Manufacturing industries. The company has been growing successfully over the past 40 years, and has become a valuable and respected contributor to the development of the country's economy.
Jagal’s business units are lead by industry professionals and dedicated management teams. The Group operates through Managing Directors reporting to Boards of Directors with both executive and non-executive members along with external auditors ensuring the highest levels of corporate governance. Jagal’s performance is measured against world class standards across all our business activities. We possess profound knowledge of operating in Nigeria and have deep local experience. We work with world class international companies and are a trusted partner to multinationals expanding into the country.
- Cover roofs of structures with shingles, slate, asphalt, aluminum, wood, and related materials.
- Inspection of faulty roofs and providing of best repair procedure.
- To cover structures with roofing materials such as aluminium, slates, wood, asphalt, shingles or other related materials.
- Felting/Flashing of angles formed by walls, vents and intersection of roofs.
- Installation of roofing sheets.
- Fixing of portal cabin roof leakages.
- To be flexible and able to work as part of a team in any other area of building maintenance activities.
(R) – Required, (P) – Preferred, (L) – Like to have.
- Knowledge of materials, methods, and the tools involved in the repair of roofs and installation of new roofing structures (R)
- Knowledge of machines and tools, including their designs, uses, repair, and maintenance of leaking roofs of various structures (R)
- Detailed knowledge of all roofing practices. (R)
- Minimum of 5 years demonstrable experience of roofing (P).
- Certificate of Apprenticeship/Training (R)
- In-depth knowledge of all roofing safety requirements (R)
- Strong working knowledge of common technical areas (P)
- Ability to read and write (R)
- Ability to communicate fluently (R)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Jagal Group career website on jagal.hua.hrsmart.com to apply
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Jagal GroupSimilar Jobs
- Camp Boss at Hobark International Limited (HIL)
- HSE Environment Engineer at Onstream Group
- Business Development Advisor at RusselSmith Group
- Job Opportunities at Padua Petroleum Nigeria Limited (PPNL)
- Business Support Specialist at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
- Project Manager at Beneprojecti Nigeria Limited
- Sales Roles at a Downstream Energy Company - Human Capacity Development Consultants (HCDC)
- Environmental Engineer at Hobark International Limited (HIL)