Technical Manager at Stellar Africa
Posted on: 21 December, 2012
Deadline: 3 January, 2013
View Jobs in Engineering / Technical
View All Jobs at Stellar Group
Our company is involved in the sale and maintenance of material handling equipment which includes forklifts, pallet stackers and reach trucks.
We are looking for an experienced and resourceful professional to fill the below position of :
- Provides management, supervision and coordination for the technical operations Establishes internal procedures necessary to achieve timely and cost effective procurement of spare parts.
- Ensure all activities are carried out in accordance with relevant health and safety regulations.
- Proper and effective scheduling and provision of support and technical advice to technicians.
- Provide accurate service documentation for site visits, supervision of the stock levels.
- Carrying out pre-delivery inspections on new machinery prior to delivering to customer.
- Occasional involvement in troubleshooting in the field.
- Preparation of departmental budget.
- Plan and execute business strategies based on customer requirements, market trends, competitors presence and allocated budget.
Qualification and Experience
- Bachelors degree in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering.
- Minimum of ten years experience in material handling industry, four of which must be in senior management position
- Membership of a professional engineering body would be an added advantage.
- Good communication skills- Oral and written
- High level of organizational skills.
- Good knowledge of MS word, Outlook and Excel.
- Ability to use diagnostic software to detect faults in forklifts machines.
- Good Hydraulic experience
- Ability to lead and manage a team
- Good knowledge of diesel, LPG & electric forklifts
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send in CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Stellar GroupSimilar Jobs
- Business Development Officer at an Engineering Firm - Beacongate Limited
- Job Openings at EMBiNIX
- Job Vacancies at Subsea 7
- IT/Computer Engineer at EPCM Engineers Limited
- Deputy Manager, Sales at Thermax Limited
- Customer Service Officer at Germaine Auto Centre
- Business Development Officers at GOF Autos Limited
- Purchasing Assistant at Bosch Africa